Who's pregnant? Who's next?

scarew

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 12 with a little Boy, Toby.

I reckon we all had a bit too much summer lovin' you start to let your hair down and then BAM! someone knocks you up lol

Congrats to all my fellow preggers sisters

xxx

HAHAHAHAHA

Now, I'm singing Grease (Summer Lovin', happens so fast!!!). Just love your baby's name!!!

lol yeah i told my midwife today what i was naming him and she was all 'awwwww that is such a sweet name, one that you don't often hear as well!'

there are so many jacks, jakes and alfies where i live it is unbelieveable. I have never met anyone called Toby.

Ooo also today for the first time my midwife was able to feel him through my belly, he was head down at my appointment this morning. I wish i could learn to feel him through my stomach, mind you i'd be terrifed of hurting him, the other week i was able to grab a foot that he suddenly kicked out and give it a little tickle.

Pretty amazing

lol yeah i told my midwife today what i was naming him and she was all 'awwwww that is such a sweet name, one that you don't often hear as well!'

there are so many jacks, jakes and alfies where i live it is unbelieveable. I have never met anyone called Toby.

Ooo also today for the first time my midwife was able to feel him through my belly, he was head down at my appointment this morning. I wish i could learn to feel him through my stomach, mind you i'd be terrifed of hurting him, the other week i was able to grab a foot that he suddenly kicked out and give it a little tickle.

Pretty amazing

You grabbed his foot!!?? Man, you are skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinny!!! I haven't even seen a foot yet. I see her move, but no obvious protrusions! How neat!!!

I agree it is a really cute name and i love the name Jake as well but i just want my boy to have a name that A) every other kid has

and b) one that hopefully will grow with him and not cause him embarrasment.

lol i definitely would not call myself skinny lol i was uk size 8-10 before but now for jeans i have gone up to size 12, no maternity jeans yet!

Here's the line up! Sorry if I missed someone!

BTR- Probably delivering right now (boy!)

Hazey- march 29

Confused- april 10 (boy!)

Dilly- april 15 (girl!)

Tweedledum- april 20th (boy!)

Katie- may 12 (boy again!!!)

Scarew- may 30th

Roofergirl- aug 3rd

Myteddybear- aug 11th

Oh my look at all of us! Congrats to everyone! Does this mean that I am probably having a girl because there are so many boys? Hahahah jk I studied probability.

• 3 weeks later...

Hazey- march 29

Confused- april 10 (boy!)

Dilly- april 15 (girl!)

Tweedledum- april 20th (boy!)

Katie- may 12 (boy again!!!)

Muffincakes- may 23rd

Scarew- may 30th

Marijo- July 20th (boy)

Spredn (Angie)- July 22nd

Roofergirl- aug 3rd

Myteddybear- aug 11th

Ash- September 7th

Scout- September 29th

Caro- October 20th

Others:

Belladonna- undisclosed (check out her ticker on her posts though!)

Keep adding everyone!!!!