How do you know if a girl is interested?

Sky_Ronin

So, there's this girl in my class that I find to be cute, sweet, respectful and kind. This is one girl I can't seem to get out of my head. The problem is I have a hard time reading her. We've made eye contact more than one occasion. Sometimes we would exchange smiles and laughs while we converse. I notice that she blushes from time to time. She would also look at me when I'm not looking directly at her. Like today, she looked at me while I talked to a female classmate and then again as I left the classroom. However, she never said, "good morning, hi, etc." when she was near me. On other days she greets me fortunately.

Could it be possible that she is extremely shy? I know that she is shy just not her level of shyness. I don't know, she's unpredictable. It would be nice to spend some time with her this weekend and get to know her better. My question is, "how can I confirm if she likes me or not?" and, "should I muster up the courage to ask her out this weekend even if the signs of interest are vague?" Any help would be much appreciated.

ask her out. then you will know if she is interested in getting to know you better. ask her out ice skating, for ice cream, coffee, dessert, a walk in the park, etc... any of these things. from what you have written, it is not clear if she is interested or not. it sounds like you two don't know each other so well yet. so ask her out to get to know her!

well, its hard to flirt with her in front of my classmates. Plus I get butterflies in my stomach when I approach her and strike up a conversation, hehe. My plan is to ask her the big question in private so my classmates wont be able to eavesdrop. How do I read her body language? What's an effective flirting technique that'll leave a lasting impression?

well, its hard to flirt with her in front of my classmates. Plus I get butterflies in my stomach when I approach her and strike up a conversation, hehe. My plan is to ask her the big question in private so my classmates wont be able to eavesdrop. How do I read her body language? What's an effective flirting technique that'll leave a lasting impression?

Be yourself.

Stop thinking so much about how you are feeling (but keep feeling - don't deny your feelings) stop thinking about you and start thinking about starting to get to know her. Show genuine interest and come from a place that you've got your own thing going - you are going somewhere special in this life and have run into her along the way.

An idea I have is to see if she'll take notes for you or ask her if she could give her number if you were to miss class -- people like to be helpful and will feel friendlier to those they've helped.

Also, in my experience falling for a gal in a classroom setting is dangerous. Keep the focus on that class!! Show her and yourself how smart you are by keeping it together.

Don't worry about flirting in front of your classmates - depending on what you mean by flirting. My attitude is to flirt with everyone - the WalMart greeter, babies, beasutiful women who would never look at me twice (until I flirted with them). Go out and flirt! And practive practice practice.

Its better to have loved than lost than not to have loved at all.

One door closes so another can open.

Love means taking risks. So if you want to turn your attraction into thepotential for love of this woman for you and you for her - you will have to take risks.

Sounds like she should recognize at least your friendly interest. Its time to maybe back-off a wee bit so she knows you've got other things to pay attention to as well, and then maybe in a week or two escalate toward getting her number.

Yes, do this away from your classmates so she can feel safe to be herself as well.