distraught that he did this; forced to begin no contact yesterday.

My ex broke up with me six months ago. Things were weird for a few months, and then since the last three months we have been regularly meeting up and texting/calling everyday. When we met up we kissed every time. It became more intense as the months have gone by; last time we met we slept together and we always lie together on the bed and just kiss constantly and are affectionate. Where I thought he wanted to use me six months ago, these last three months have felt like love again. They made me happy, which I craved since I felt so distraught when he ended it.

We had been going out for two years and in that time a lot of bad things happened. Despite behaving like a couple these last three months he told me he can’t properly go back out with me again because he doesn’t trust me. I haven’t been with any other guys these last six months and he told me he hadn’t been with any girls. We slept together for the first time since we broke up three weeks ago. The night before that he had been to a party. I found out yesterday that an ex of his told him she fancied him and at this party he told her he liked her too though apparently nothing has happened between them. I saw on this girl’s myspace her saying nothing is happening between them and that it was just drunk talk but she was all giggly about it so I dunno.

Anyway I confronted my ex boyfriend yesterday and he, after lying lots, finally admitted he liked her but he loved me too. I was distraught he had been so affectionate towards me and slept with me the day after he told her he liked. This weekend we had planned to spend loads of time together and have sex etc. But I think he was planning to go to another party Friday evening with her. I can’t believe he could do this to me and I shouted at him a lot and he originally told me he didn’t think they would get together cause she is weird about relationships, then after I argued with him for about an hour he told me he wouldn’t get with her cause he is too disgusted in himself. I doubt this very much.

I then sent the girl a message on myspace telling her he slept with me the day after this party and our plans for the weekend (sadistically trying to put her off) and then blocked her so she can’t reply to me. I told my boyfriend I never wanna see him or hear from him ever again. I feel so terrible and miss him though because we have been best friends for three years and two and half years we have been in love. Now I feel I have to completely cut him out. I feel like I have a terrible hole in my stomach which makes me feel like I permanently want to throw up. I can’t eat anything and I can’t sleep either. I think I’m in shock. Weird thing is I’ve barely cried. I want to let it out but I just feel dead. I’m also permanently shaking which is really annoying. What are people’s thoughts on all of this?

From the first paragraph I knew exactly where this is going.

Ignore the ex. Give yourself more time... you must get to a point where you meet him again and its a FRESH meeting... no past happenings should come into play... no kissing, nothing. Just a general conversation. rediscovering one another

Let go let go let go!