Hey Just Yet Another Saturday Night

Hi... how is everyone, better than me I hope, have been away from the ex for more than 4 months now, (I don't count the days anymore) bc it just depresses me somehow......

Still lonely.. although I have many friends, prospective bf's, but still lonely .... so where do I go from here...?

Stupid question. feeling a little sorry for myself tonight.....

Hi... how is everyone, better than me I hope, have been away from the ex for more than 4 months now, (I don't count the days anymore) bc it just depresses me somehow......

Still lonely.. although I have many friends, prospective bf's, but still lonely .... so where do I go from here...?

Stupid question. feeling a little sorry for myself tonight.....

Sandyv,

Its tough, I am feeling the same thing. I am moving into a new apartment, and even in the process of moving, I still can't stop thinking about her. Its a helpless feeling.

All I can say is, its going to take time. I know the one thing that helps me is praying. I don't know if you are religious, but I'm a Christian, and just spending a half hour alone spilling your guts to God is a great way to get relief, and the good thing is he listens. He feels our pain, and is there to comfort us.

I will be praying for you Sandy. Just know you are not alone, there are many who are feeling what you are feelings, and like I said God is there.

God Bless

Drum

Hi Sandy,

I had a rough week. I found out a week ago that my ex boyfriend of 3 years is already living with someone else. It's been only 3 mo. A new guy I dated for a month and half disappeared at the same time. Then I met a young guy the same night and we went on 2 dates. He called me yesterday and asked me out for tonight, but he never called me. I am feeling so low tonight. I feel like I have no judgement in guys anymore. I don't have many friends here since I moved to a new city 3 mo ago. I'm a nice person, good looking, never cheat, but am single and lonely.....

Hi Sandy,

I had a rough week. I found out a week ago that my ex boyfriend of 3 years is already living with someone else. It's been only 3 mo. A new guy I dated for a month and half disappeared at the same time. Then I met a young guy the same night and we went on 2 dates. He called me yesterday and asked me out for tonight, but he never called me. I am feeling so low tonight. I feel like I have no judgement in guys anymore. I don't have many friends here since I moved to a new city 3 mo ago. I'm a nice person, good looking, never cheat, but am single and lonely.....

Longhaircuts.

If its helps, here is a big hug from a nice man from accross the Atlantic.

Thanks drum,

I really needed a big hug!! Sandy, how are you doing?

I am struggling tonight. Its been almost a month, and I really miss her, and I dont' know why. Its crazy how the heart works. A person can not treat you well, take you for granted, and even play with your feelings. Yet, you still love the person, and miss them. I saw her at a party last week, we had some small talk, and she rubbed my shoulder when she said goodbye. I also heard she is hurting bad, but it doesn't change anything. She told her friend she made the right decision. I am trying to move on, but its hard.

I put everything into the relationship, and got nothing back. I feel like a fool, but I will be O.K. I am strong, I have God, good family and friends, and the wonderful people here.

Anyway, thanks so much for asking. I am really sorry for your hurt. Its a helpless feeling isn't it? I will pray for you. It hurts now, but in time you will strong, and you will find a good man that will love and cherrish you.

Hey Sandy,

I'm in the same boat....this is my first week being 'single' again. It's saturday and how have i spent it so far? Slept until 4pm and watch movies and series to pass time in hopes to get out of the mopey stage. Just hang in there.... come check enotalone once in a while, you'll feel better.

Hi drum,

I wish my ex took some time to reflect what we had, just like you are doing now. Instead, he jumped into a new relationship. It really hurts. We ended 4 mo ago, I did NC for 3 mo, and he replaced me so quickly. I still do love him after all this. We are capable of loving someone unconditionally, but many paople can't. You are a good man, and hope your ex realize what she's missing. Hang in there.

Awww... your all wonderful, Hope, Longhaircats, Drum, Kevin....everyone.... yeah the only healer is time you are all soo right about that

I'm not very religious, but I do believe having a heart to heart with god is truly helpful and just hearing from everyone here... helps sooo much..... and we are ALL GOOD people and deserve better, right?

(((((((((((HUGZ))))))))))))))))) for everyone