the 2nd date...

Shudder

ok, so i basically went out with this girl at the beginning of the week. we did the whole dinner and movie thingy and that went pretty well. at the end of the date, i mentioned that we should do this again and she was pretty receptive to it. however i'm not too sure when i should ask her out again. i was thinking maybe this weekend and asking her either today or tomorrow (we have class together).

is this weekend too soon for a second date?

It has only been two or three days and you have a class with her soon. I say that you should wait and I believe that a date for this weekend is too soon. I would wait it out until next weekend. Im not saying that you have to not see her until next week but do not organize a formal date, instead do something casual.

It has only been two or three days and you have a class with her soon. I say that you should wait and I believe that a date for this weekend is too soon. I would wait it out until next weekend. Im not saying that you have to not see her until next week but do not organize a formal date, instead do something casual.

whatever works for you. For me personally, I lose interest in a guy if he waits too long to ask me out on a second date and if I don't hear from him regularly. If a week goes by and I don't hear from him, I delete him out of my phone and life.

i've had guys call me and be like, "Hi - it's me." And I'm like, "Uh.... who?" (because in those 2 weeks, I have met plenty of other men and have no idea which one I am talking to!)

whatever works for you. For me personally, I lose interest in a guy if he waits too long to ask me out on a second date and if I don't hear from him regularly. If a week goes by and I don't hear from him, I delete him out of my phone and life.

i've had guys call me and be like, "Hi - it's me." And I'm like, "Uh.... who?" (because in those 2 weeks, I have met plenty of other men and have no idea which one I am talking to!)

I agree that some men can wait too long but I do not believe that is the case in this situation. He says that he has a class with her in the next couple days and he went on a date with her in the beginning of the week which was only 2-3 days ago. At some point she is going to have to show some interest in him and if he waits too long then she was never interested in him in the first place.

Now like I said some guys to wait too long to contact a girl but in my mind if I did not make enough of an impression where she would remember me, then there is no use in going out with her because it is just a waste of my time to try and win her over when there are plenty of other girls who will remember me.

do something casual.

that was actually wat i wanted to do.. something in the afternoon as opposed to night time... i dont think i will tel her today since i'll be seeing her in class tom. anyway. im afraid something might backfire. hopefully something will work out.