NV Diet Pills Do they really work?

I know you don't want to hear this but PLEASE don't take diet pills... they seem liek they are a quick fix for people who don't want to take the effort to have long-lasting fitness...

*If* they do work, they will only work ( and only barely) if your diet , cardio and weights are perfectly intact, you know the exat breakdown of carbs, fats, protiens, macros etc of your daily diet... and they will only work until ... the bottle is empty If you rely on pills to keep your weight off, you are not doing what will keep the wieght off long term.

Are you exercising at least 5-6 times per week (high intensity cardio) adn doing heavy weights at least 3-4 times per week... eating 5-6 small meals ecah day?

if you are not doing the above things... get those in order first... then still .. DON"T take diet pills

if you want heart palpitations, risk of stroke, and no reduction in body fat.. go right ahead!

Personally I have not tried any type of diet pills, over the counter nor prescription. As much as I need to lose some pounds I have just never gone that route to try to lose it.

I knew of a lady that took some type of over the counter diet pills and she ended up dying from complications related to taking the pills. I have heard numerous stories of different complications that people have suffered from both over the counter and prescription diet meds.

So my advice would be to steer clear of diet pills of any kind. I don't think I would take the risk.

Hi Miracle,

How's the baby?

There is no "quick fix" to losing weight, and diet pills are proven to be dangerous and unhealthy- most being stimulants/appetite suppressents that can have dangerous cardiac side effects.

I would not recommend taking any type of diet pill.

Talk with your doctor or a nutritionisit/fitness counselor about how to lose weight the right way, without dangerous side effects.

Hi Miracle,

How's the baby?

There is no "quick fix" to losing weight, and diet pills are proven to be dangerous and unhealthy- most being stimulants/appetite suppressents that can have dangerous cardiac side effects.

I would not recommend taking any type of diet pill.

Talk with your doctor or a nutritionisit/fitness counselor about how to lose weight the right way, without dangerous side effects.

The baby is great. She is just over 1yrs old now and ready for real milk. I've stopped the nursing just shy over a week ago. I didn't take the pills or buy pills before...for obvious reasons. But now...its only me it would affect and not her!

I hired a personal trainer, I will work out 5 times a week and do a nutritional plan. The NV pills was for extra help.

Miracle,

Looks like you are doing all the right things already. I would leave the risky diet pills out of the picture and keep doing what you are doing.

The baby is great. She is just over 1yrs old now and ready for real milk. I've stopped the nursing just shy over a week ago. I didn't take the pills or buy pills before...for obvious reasons. But now...its only me it would affect and not her!

Wow she grew up fast! I am glad to hear that she is well and so are you. I do not recommend diet pills, I'm glad you are reconsidering.

Since no one mentioned what was in it I took a look.

Weight Loss Complex - 267mg

Green Tea Extract

Theobromine

Hoodia Gordonii

Energy Complex - 22mg

Taurine

Panax Ginseng Extract

Phodiola Rosea Extract

Beauty Complex - 11mg

Collagen

ALpha Lipoic Acid

Silica

Biotin

Coenzyme Q10

So it appears rather harmless. Some caffeine from the green tea that will give a little energy boost. Maybe a little appetite suppression. Probably is fairly costly. If you get it, I'd buy it somewhere like GNC where you can get a full refund if you want. It is funny how people are so anti-pill. There is barely anything in here. What is in here is healthy in any event.

I have decided to try them. Thanks for everyones opinion!

Miracle,

Obviously you have made up your mind. But I do advise that you talk to your physician about the diet pills that you are planning to try. Many are dangerous with cardiac side effects and can even be fatal. Personally, to me it would not be worth the risk, especially as you are a parent.

I do not recommend diet pills to anyone. They can be dangerous. There is no quick fix to losing weight- the best and healthy way is diet and exercise, which you are already doing.