Help :(

jinx2998

Well, I think that the color of your urine is not exactly a test, it depends basically on:

1. did you have unprotected sex

2. have you missed your periods

If 1. definitely take a test. Missing periods is not always indicative: us galls can skip periods due to stress as well, or have periods even if we are pregnant. Are you on the pill, did you use a condom?

Arwen

1) ive never had sexual intercourse. Buy my boyfriend finger me , and there was possibly seimen on it as an accident.

When I say finger i mean accross my clitoris, he has never went inside the actual vagina and i have never broke the skin.

2) Thats why Im asking Im not sure if ive missed it, I have had cramp for about 4 days now, and it has gone, i had brown urine, but thats about it. Its usually about this time i get it.

3) Im not on the pill

Is it possible to get pregnant like this, or would the fingers have had to gone inside the actual part where the penis goes?

Not trying to be mean but if you aren't mature enough to know HOW you get pregnant then maybe you shouldnt be sexually active (and this includes oral sex, fingering, etc..)

You say this is normal during the time of your period so why are you so worried now? I agree you should really see a doctor brown urine isn't the most normal thing.

Drink lots of water over the next few days, it could be that you are just dehydrated which makes your urine more concentrated..If nothing changes, go see a doctor.

From what you have written its highly unlikey that you are pregnant but do a pregnancy test if your worried.

1st tim i have every disagreed with Bethany but I would not wait I would head off to the docs as an untrasound scan can sort this fast and you will have peace of mind.

Stones can move fodown the Urinary tracked and get stuck, which can lead to bleeding and cramps then move on, if they stay they will grow so best get cheaked out.

Sorry Bethany