How many people are bicurious?

I kinda did the same thing as Scotcha. My best friend at the time and I just wanted to experiment. Back then I didn't really understand being gay or a lesbian, it was just something I did. I totally regret it now cause I can't believe I did that! But I'm not homophobic or anything, one of my best friends is gay.

tres bicurious. My crushes are turning into obsessions and I think if I don't soon make out with a girl I might explode with sexual frustration. lol

How much you wanna bet 99% of the world's female population is bicurious. I think any girl would try it given the opportunity. I know every girl out there has at least thought about it once, and if they say they haven't they're lying to you and themselves.

yeah... i am slightly... I guess I'd say I'm just open to possibilities... I wouldn't limit myself strictly to men... I've found women very attractive in the past... I've even experimented a bit...but I dont know... i dont think i'd consider myself quite to be bi...

I see sexual orientation as having three characteristics:

1. Sexual Behaviour (who do you have sex with?)

2. Sexual Preference (who do you find sexually attractive?)

3. Sexual Identity (what sexuality do you identify as?)

So trying to decide one label for all three can be hard. Past behaviour does not necessarily indicate a preference for anything.

For example, lets take me and coffee as an example of this. For the record I don't drink coffee, I don't like it, and I don't find it helps me stay healthy.

So:

1. Cafe Drink Behaviour (what do you drink?)

- I usually have a lemonade or ginger beer. Maybe a Coke Zero.

- On rare occasions, I will have a coffee simply for the novelty or because I want to make a client feel more comfortable.

- I liked the look of a Max Brener Hot Chocolate when i was in Melbourne, so I tried it.

2. Cafe Drink Preference (what drinks do you find attractive?)

- I don't find hot drinks appealing at all. I prefer cold drinks.

3. Cafe Drink Identity (what you tell people you drink?)

- I tell people I don't drink coffee, and that drink cold drinks.

Now, just because I like to have the occasional hot drink for various reasons... doesn't mean that I am lying when I say that I don't drink coffee or hot drinks at cafes...

yeah... i am slightly... I guess I'd say I'm just open to possibilities... I wouldn't limit myself strictly to men... I've found women very attractive in the past... I've even experimented a bit...

I ditto that.

Except for the experimenting part.

I so want to do a girl. But everyone is so strictly hetero around here, it makes me sick.