THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 5 for me...

I have no desire to talk to him, all it would do is hurt me more. What kind of a person could do this to another? Staying with a woman for almost 5 years, marrying her, letting her go through a surgery so she could have his child, getting her pregnant, and then dumping her 6 months pregnant during the holidays.

Thanks Sandy. I read about your situation..that's rough, but you can still maintain NC...and see how crazy it'll drive the ex. Nice.

Enitsirk: hang in there! You ex deserves the NC. Sounds like a real jerk. Just remember, living well is the best revenge. As immature as it sounds, it really helps me to picture the ex a year down the road, and how miserable he'll be...and how amazing I'll be doing without him.

I feel like calling him. I hate this feeling. To be honest with you.. I dont know what I would say even if I did brake and call......Im sure I would hear how silly and immature Im being by ignoring him the last 2 times is saw him in public and not answering my phone. Im not silly and immature, but if I call him he will do his best to convince me I am.

luv,

you're not the one with a maturity issue. don't call. and try not to care what he thinks about you (hard, i know). Care about what you think about you. And you should be feeling pretty darn proud and strong right about now for giving your ex the blow off.

i'm completely impressed, for whatever it's worth.

Day 5 for me...

I have no desire to talk to him, all it would do is hurt me more. What kind of a person could do this to another? Staying with a woman for almost 5 years, marrying her, letting her go through a surgery so she could have his child, getting her pregnant, and then dumping her 6 months pregnant during the holidays.

Years ago my ex husband left me the day after x-mas..first yr of marriage with an 11 month old daughter. i took him back and we were married for ten yrs with 2 more kids to follow...he was very controling but I didnt see it until I was sooo far gone. Do I have regrets taking him back way back when? yes, but I LOVE MY KIDS! We have been apart for 3 yrs now and he still tries to tell me what to do.....by the way, the man Ive been posting about is not my ex husband. He is the latest control freak in my life...Hey! light bulb here, I need to pick better men! lol](*,)

Shaker, he IS moving accross the street, in earlier threads I was mentioning this... guess you missed that, but he told a neighbour of mine (my friend who lives above me) that he has rented the empty place accross the road, and also when I was at work he stopped in to say hi to my son......

I don't know what to think

luv,

you're not the one with a maturity issue. don't call. and try not to care what he thinks about you (hard, i know). Care about what you think about you. And you should be feeling pretty darn proud and strong right about now for giving your ex the blow off.

i'm completely impressed, for whatever it's worth.

Thank you shaker,

sorry it took so long to reply.

Ive been told that before, He needs to grow up! Its hard to blow him off though.. I really do care about him, I almost feel guilty.

Ugh. So just now I was browsing on link removed (there was a link on it from msn...otherwise I wouldn't have bothered), and I did a search for guys in my area. And I'm kind of browsing, not thinking much about it just seeing if anyone was cute...and it kind of occurs to me that my ex might show up on it.

And BAM! the next page there he is. And it said that he had been active in the last 24 hours. I actually don't mind thinking about him going out with other girls so much (his issues are still going to be there, at least I don't need to deal with them anymore) but it still is really painful to see that.

Yeah, so this is still counting my first day of NC....and it's not really my fault that I saw that but it still hurts. Also, had the beginning of our relationship, I had found out that after we were exclusive he was still talking to girls on link removed and although he never got together with any of them, it's still such a painful subject for me.

I just want to get under my covers and cry.

Ok can't recall your story, or maybe I missed it, but maybe you should tell him its either reconciliation or don't call at all?

Sorry I will go back and read.....

Ive told him that--over and over! I would try and walk away but end up coming back. the last time we talked I told him that I needed/wanted a commitment or we were done. I told him that I love him but I deserve to get back what Im putting out there...I said I would not be calling him anymore nad I wanted him not to call me....I havent called but hes caling me..sometimes he leaves a message, but most times not.

Aww Boston that sucks..... gotta hurt alot, so sorry, but then again.... he wasn't good enough for you in the first place if he wasn't honest with you when you were exclusive.....

Just take care of yourself right now, buy yourself something new..... cry, eat junk, whatever you want, but eat....

Hugz

Sandy

thanks sandy.

it's so hard to realize that he definitely wasn't good enough for me because I really wanted him to be. but at least once i get over all this pain it'll be easier to look back and think that at least i'm done with that relationship.

i'm going to my parents house for the weekend and hang out with my family