where do I put the tampon???

I know I'm stupid, but I really don't know where to put it. I have never used one and don't wanna put it in the wrong hole. I know we have a pee hole and a sex hole, so which one does it go in? and where is it located??? I don't know which ones which! ](*,)

Well usually when you buy a box there's like a pamphlet with directions and pictures on how to use one.

If anything just get a mirror and take a look at your parts.

There's only one opening that you could mix it up with and I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

ofcourse, you dont need to be sexually active to use a tampon, you will feel when it is at the right position, if it is painful at all once you have put it in, you haven't put it in correctly so take it out and try again with a new tampon, there are instructions in the packs that are very helpful. and always remember to change them regularly

Be sure to buy the small ones too, not those whopping great, ancient things. It will be uncomfortable at first, and when first trying to insert, it's best to have one leg raised on a toilet or something, or to stand over a mirror.

There's always instructions included, so don't worry about it.

I was uneasy about using tampons at first, especially since when I started using them, I was not at all familiar with my anatomy down there. It really really helped that the tampon had a rounded applicator tip -- it just slid right in there! Even the smallest sizes (which you should start out with) can feel a little tight at first...and just a warning, make sure that you use a pad when using a tampon for the first time, since you don't know how absorbent it will be and how long it will keep you safe!