I hate my sister

Ummm...tell us how you really feel

lol!

Oh a whole compliation of stories BellaDonna! Thanks for asking, but I really just needed a place to *safely* say it. I don't literally HATE her, but she annoys the isspay out of me more often than not.

Anyone else ever wonder.... if your siblings weren't your sibligns and you met or worked together or went to school together or something, what kind of realtionship you would find yourself in?

I'm sure my sister and I would end up in a murderous one....

I'm sorry about that. But, actually think what it would be like without her. I mean I don't like one of my sisters. We are constantly fighting about everything. I would be miserable if she died. My family wouldn't be the same without her. I have 7 sisters. She's ten years older than me and psycho. Seriously. I love her though. I would jump in front of a bus to push her out of the way.

Good call I am me - but I would probably jump in front of a bus for just about ANYONE....save maybe Hitler - good thing I don't have to...

hmm......what would life be like without her???

(DREAM SEQUNECE)

Ahhhhhh

Thanks for that I am me - I feel a lot better imagining a world without her....it's very nice, I like...

la la la la I hate my sister

She's evil and selfish and green

She has hideous teeth and a yucky face

and her heart is really a machine....

heh heh heh

Not very nice, but there ya have it.

LOL

la la la la I hate my sister

She's evil and selfish and green

and her heart is really a machine....

Thanks