what i want to send her instead of meeting

is it too mushy i am a nice and honest guy....

xxxxx

I read your email and I have come to the conclusion that yes i did do some things that may have caused you to lose trust in me or doubt me, BUT my intentions were always good and my love was always pure, MY FEAR OF LOSING YOU CREATED THIS FEAR OF BEING HONEST WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO GET OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP, I THINK THAT IF WE MET AFTER YOUR DIVORCE I COULD HAVE BEEN LESS SCARED OF LOSING SOMEONE THAT I CHERISHED BECAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE RELATIONSHIP 50/50 AND I COULD HAVE BEEN ME LIKE I AM WITH EVERYONE ELSE I AM SORRY I WAS JUST SCARED!

The things I did may have hurt but I never cheated,beat your, or wasnt loyal to you I tried to save you more pain at all costs considering your situation and the fact that my focus was always on us I would never do anything to harm us or you

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BETOLD ONE MINUTE " I LOVE YOU LIKE NO OTHER AND A SHORT WHILE LATER I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU" thats the rollercoaster that killed my heart and made me act accordingly

I was constantly on eggshells with you and never wanted to screw anything up........you know that I wanted the best for us I always did

I dont think its a good idea that we meet up I just think it would be hard on both of us,if you have stuff for me give it to your bro and vice versa at least at this point because your cover email today basically said all you needed to say ....IT IS OVER....although I think that these issues now that they are in the open could have been resolved if the true love was there...thats not whats happening I ACCEPT THAT you feel you need to move on and that is your right

maybe one day our paths will cross again maybe they wont as i said earlier "it is what it is and it will be what it will be" I truly believe God is working on both of us.....thats good enough for me at this point although I will miss all of the fun we had and all of our little quirks we shared and laughed about.....{and of course how close we were }

if you need me you know how to get in touch and maybe someday we can have that coffee...with whippy of course but I just dont think now is not the time.......I dont hate you we will never be enemies you touched my life and I hope I did the same

p.s.

maybe sometime you cant text or call if you are feel like you need to talk...as you stated in your email you wrote on christmas eve...I wanted to extend that same courtesy

So....this is your "I won't be there and here's why" letter??

Cut it in half. Get to the point. Leave out the "mushy" stuff, it breeds false hope.

Leave out the destiny/god stuff - too cheesy and superficial

"Now is not a good time" good lead... stick with that but I suggest you shorten it a ton.

That's MY 2 cents

OH - and the whole I never beat you or cheatee on you line....what's that??? The part that excuses the bad behaviour because.....at least it wasn't worse??? - leave it out.

I just edited this a bit... I'd definitely get rid of the all-caps unless you want to be SCREAMING at her for much of the email. It sounds like you are hoping for reconciliation sometime in the future or at least keep the door open so I would make the email less emotional. Drop some of the dramatic bits too... I would also remove anything too inflammatory. For example, don't tell her how you could have hurt her worse! This is how I would word it:

My advice is not to bother sending her anything that you cannot follow through with.

My guess is, from your pervious posts and history together that you won't stick to your word and will let her in again as soon as she gets in touch. When that happens, your word will mean nothing to her. Don't send it unless you mean it and you are strong enough to follow through.

My advice is not to bother sending her anything that you cannot follow through with.

My guess is, from your pervious posts and history together that you won't stick to your word and will let her in again as soon as she gets in touch. When that happens, your word will mean nothing to her. Don't send it unless you mean it and you are strong enough to follow through.

Or just don't send it at all but call and talk to her.

guys i am so confused

1. because i still care for her

2. because ithink in time once she gets unscrewed up things will be ok

3. i dont like how she is still blaming me

4. i want to walk away like the good guy

5. maybe saying nothing at all "like no need to meet it is over"

i mean we have been broken up for a month...what does it matter

its like using your last bullet only to miss or slightly graze the person caus eyou dont want to hit them but just right enough to say i give up but not f off

why is this so hard?

i feel like just not answering and saying crap but then she will think i am immature and playing games

you guys must think i am looney

What possible purpose is there in meeting except for her to tell you what you already know, make herself feel better at your expense and for her to think of herself as the good guy while you feel much worse.

Don't be manipulated like that,

What possible purpose is there in meeting except for her to tell you what you already know, make herself feel better at your expense and for her to think of herself as the good guy while you feel much worse.

Don't be manipulated like that,

i just called her and left a voice mail

" hey xxxxx just calling to apologize because i dont want to inconvience your brother, I wont be around until next tuesday....well tell your mom i said happy new year...alright....."

i am not gonna let her feellike queen while she reiterates how wring i was when all i did was love her....now what

I would not have phrased it like that because it looks like youare saying you can meet her on Tuesday or after that. But leave it now and don't contact her again. If she calls back - do not agree to meet.

exactly i needed to get my self diginity back after losing it when i called and talked to her.....so i just took the level of importance out and i wont call at all

i dont think she is goint to blow my phone up on tuesday saying can we meet so i can say goodbye.....plus let her wonder why i changed it up...she should have left me alone on christmas eve....i didnt do anything to her