heading downstairs

So my mom and sis will be leaving town for the weekend, meaning I'll have the house to myself. There's a girl up here I've been getting pretty serious with, and she's been hinting to me that she wants me to go down on her while we have the house to ourselves. I've always wanted to try it, but thelast girl I was with thought it was gross and wouldn't even consider it. So, seeing as I want to do a good job, but have no experience, I thought I would come here for advice from both the guys and gals. How to even start, what to do when I get there, etc... I'm sure there's lots of this info online, but I wanted to get some first-hand opinions...thanks

Go download a guide LOL.

well from all i know.

1) Don't rush into it, tease and foreplay.

2) kiss your way around and down

2) Lick around the clit for awhile (few minutes) use your hands on the thigh and belly and other parts of the body while you do this.

3) When shes wet, start using your hands to rub gently,

4) Do circles or up/down on the clitoris when shes really turned on (depends on wat she likes),

5) Insert finger and massage the Gspot gently and be consistant, don't go to fast and be patient, might take a while but keep the speed consistant.

there you go, good luck have fun, enjoy the flavors, aromas, texture and touch

Man, I remember my first experience, wish I didn't..but everyone needs to start somewhere right!

For starters, like Jusified said, lots of foreplay is the best start. Start at her neck, kissing, licking, and work your way down. Stop at her breasts, kiss, lick, suck there for a while. Work your tongue down her stomache.

Once you get to the "spot", tease her a little. Kiss down one thigh, and work your way back the "inner" thigh. Trail your tongue up one side of her lip, over the clit, then back down the other lip. Slide the tip of your tongue, slowly, up and down her slit. Once she's hot (You'll know by her body language or the oohhh's and ahhh's) I find it works easiest to use your fingers to spread her lips apart a little, and gently lick around her clit. Be creative with it, and spell different letters out on top of her clit with the tip of your tongue.

You could try rubbing her "hole" with a finger or two while licking her clit. Finger her a little, gently, rub around. Then change spots. Circle your tongue around her hole (works best when u spread her lips apart with your fingers). While doing that, rub a finger around her clit.

If she's saying your name, holding your head, squerming around and Ohhing and Ahhing, you know you're doing a good job. Good luck!

Great advice above, definently some experienced ones here.

But I just want to stress...make sure you pay attention to how sensitive her clit is...

ALOT of guys either don't push the "button" enough, or suck on it or play with it TOO much. (Yes there is such a thing, lol.) This is probably the hardest thing to get while going down on a girl, but definetely the most important. If she seems to enjoy what you're doing, this is NOT the time to stop and try something else (most frustrating thing EVER). So if she starts squirming around, maybe pick up the pace a little, but continue on without changing your technique.

I really wish more guys got that.

Good luck, relax, listen to her signs, and have fun!!

So my mom and sis will be leaving town for the weekend, meaning I'll have the house to myself. There's a girl up here I've been getting pretty serious with, and she's been hinting to me that she wants me to go down on her while we have the house to ourselves. I've always wanted to try it, but thelast girl I was with thought it was gross and wouldn't even consider it. So, seeing as I want to do a good job, but have no experience, I thought I would come here for advice from both the guys and gals. How to even start, what to do when I get there, etc... I'm sure there's lots of this info online, but I wanted to get some first-hand opinions...thanks

I have a few questions. Has she gone down on you? Have you guys had sex yet?

i agree with the girl above, there IS such a thing as TOO much stimulation, especially too soon. & just because the girl is squirming, doesnt mean its THAT good either. when my ex did it to me, i squirmed but thats cus it was wayyy too much for me.

in my opinion, tease A LOT. then theres no such thing as too much for the clit. lol.

.......ALOT of guys either don't push the "button" enough, or suck on it or play with it TOO much. (Yes there is such a thing, lol.)

All the advice above is GREAT.... this one is IMPORTANT. Yes there is a TOOOOOO much point. If you suck right on it too much... it feels like biting.... imagine teeth grazing just a littttttle to hard on the tip of your penis and you'll understand. There are near 2000 nerve endings centered on the tip of that clit which is about a quarter of an inch. Women have 3 times as many nerve endings as men do on the tip of their penis. So careful on sucking too hard on the button.

Not enough pressure and the feeling is moot.

Idealy your lady will oohhhhh and ahhhhhhh when you are doing things right. However if she's young and new to bed sport... she won't know to ask or tell you what she needs. If you get a ..."DON'T STOP... DON'T STOP" then by all means STAY THE COURSE and keep doing whatever it is you are doing. It means she's climbing the crest and very very near to getting over the top.

FOREPLAY... before you get to cunninglus is important. Learn to appreciate her body... her entire body. Don't just concentrate on the erogenous zones.... her entire body consists of nerve endings (feel good receptors) just like yours does. The curve of her neck. The inside of her arm. The underside of her knee. perhaps an ankle. The side of her torso.... the back of her neck. Everyone's buttons are located in a different spot. Lick... suck..... kiss.... touch.... feel...you'll find them. Its almost like a treasure hunt. grin. A puzzle.... for you to work out. How funnnnn is that?? lol.

lol, I love the the contractions.

As a selfless guy i enjoy gving a good orgasm to the girl i love....and to feel it pulse is awesome. Feel like you showed her how much you love her and gave her something no one else can.

Like alt ppl tell you everyone is different, but yea if she seems to love it don't change it, and communicate and get her to tell you wat she wants.

P.S (no one has said this) but make some noises like you are loving it (not saying you are not). I enjoyig doing it and its important to let her know you are enjoying giving.

Make her feel like a princess and she's the only person that matters-all of your attention is just for her. The mind is the most powerful sexual organ and if we (girls) not 100% into it we will not enjoy the experience. Take your time and make noises like you really enjoy it hmmm...ohhh....ahhh....Make sure she is clean and well groomed down there. Also try doing 69 so you both can enjoy the oral sensation at the same time. Personally speaking I like a finger in my anus during oral sex it makes it that much better! Try different techniques and find what works best for her all girls are different and more sensitive in different areas down there. Lick up and down and flicker your tongue on all the right spots and trust me she will love it!