Where did you meet your Girlfriend or Boyfriend at?

Belix

Hello, I am new to posting on this site but have been reading it the last few days. I am interested to know where most of you have met your Girlfriend/Boyfriend at?

Seems most of the people I know end up dating someone from work, church or bars around here and well I am self employed plus don't goto bars or church! Belix

Seems like the most common places are work, through friends' or friends' parties/events, clubs at school, school in general (i.e. if you're in the same class, I know people often meet their bf/gf through that), or just randomly....bars are OK places but I don't trust them so much because the type of guys who often go to pick up girls at bars just want sex that night which i'm not into...

My bf and I met a couple years ago at work. We were kinda work friends.Then he left that job and I left mine. Then a year later after not talking or seeing each other we found each other on myspace. Found out we kinda liked each other back then but both were in other relationships. So to answer your qs work, and myspace cause thats where I found him again.

Hello, I am new to posting on this site but have been reading it the last few days. I am interested to know where most of you have met your Girlfriend/Boyfriend at?

Seems most of the people I know end up dating someone from work, church or bars around here and well I am self employed plus don't goto bars or church! Belix

I am self-employed and I clicked on this thread for that reason. That reason being that I no longer meet anybody. I work alone except for when I have to go in the field which is usually for a couple of hours a day and even then I am still working alone. I met my last gf living in my old neighborhood which was a college town and sort of a young persons area. We met when she came by to drop off a party invitation and things slowly went from there.

Back to being self-employed, I don't know if you're like me, but this is NO life. My friends have gotten married and my social life has disappeared and all I have to do is sit here and type up my work. If you have some of the same experiences (or a general lack of experiences) please elaborate.

My boyfriend and I have a large handful of mutual friends. We had hung out together in groups for about 6 months before we started dating (which was a little more than a year ago). The weird part is that we went to the same school for 5 years and live 2 blocks away from each other.

My first long-term relationship has a fun story though...

Spring break my senior year, me and 3 friends go to Florida. One night out dancing we meet a group of 4 guys and shortly after find out we all live in the same city 5 states away. Madness.... lol. That was fun while it lasted.

haha...me and my boyfriend have a crazy story on how we met. It was prom time last year and my friends needed dates. So I called this guy from the next town over that I barely knew and asked him if he would go with my friend and if he had any friends that would go with another friend of mine. Well he ended up going with my friend and he brought another friend, Patrick. well...after a couple months of randomly hanging out me and patrick started dating.

Its kind of funny when people ask how we met. I just say "oh...he went to prom with one of my friends last year" and they're all like "oo...awkward" but nope...its not...cause it was just a totally random thing. So yup..

Wow! A lot more people meeting online then I thought.

Hi No, useYOURname I'm in real estate right now. Been investing in foreclosure homes and fixing what needs fixed. Planning on getting my real estate license here soon when I get some more free time.