I have no idea where to put this, but i'm invited to her familys christmas shindig

I suppose I should be getting ready right now. One of my friends who I've been hanging out and going to the movies with just invited me to her house with her family for a christmas party. I'm really nervous because this is going to be the first time that I am at her house and the first time I would meet anyone in her family.

I never took what she did with me seriously. We've been going to the movies once a week for a month now, but I know that she has a lot of guy friends. I don't take it as a sign that she is interested in me. However, i'm the only friend she invited to her house. I know that I have some feelings for her and may want to be in a relationship with her, but I never got any signs that said she wanted to be with me except maybe for this.

We've been friends for a year now and we never really hung out. About 3 months ago at a party we were both at, we were both drunk and made out with each other. We didn't talk for a while and never brought it up but we recently started talking again a month ago. Since then, I would pick her up after work and we'd go watch a movie at least once a week.

I never noticed this until now, but I realized that everytime we went to the movies it was always us two and I always had to pay for her.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I'm saying any of this. I'm probably just stalling so I don't have to go to the party yet, but what do you guys think?