My girlfriend betraying me online?

I have been with this girl for 1 year and about 3 months and we dont live together but we are moving in 2 months. So anyone she is always on the computer. I checked her logs once to see what she does and this guy she knew way before but online only they use to like each other I guess. His name is same as mine (Craig) so anyway I would read her things kind of snooping around and he would say he still loves her and things. It really upset me and I asked her to stop being his friend and she said for no so long and finally stopped or so I thought like 3 months later I saw her aim buddylist with him on it and I signed on it and first person to message her was him so I read his profile and it has convos of them talking and he is like I love you Sandy(my girlfriend)

So I got really pissed she lied to me and she says I dont talk to him he just obessed with me. I kind of stopped talking to her for a week but she called crying so I got back with her because I love her a lot. So kind of something like that happen all over again with a new guy? I think I dont really know his name she is really secretive now she clears all her cookies and stuff so I cant get nothing on her computer when I am over. She use to talk this new guy and he would flirt with her and stuff and I asked her to stop talking to her she said okay.

I saw her online a lot so one day I came over and surprised her and she got off the computer and fell asleep so I went to snoop around on her computer because I dont want to get hurt again. So she plays this game Its some weird game and I look at her friends and I see "CindysMan" and I look the E-Mail and its this new guy(could be the other craig for all I know) but still she said she was going to stop to him so its like Round 2. The only problem is I was snooping around and I know if I confront her about she will change the subject to be being in her business.

I dont know what to do I cant believe she is betraying me again. I dont know if I should leave her because I really love her but I am sick of being played like this. I cant even ask her about it because she will just yell at me for going in her buisiness but otherwise I would never found out about the first guy.

So its either:

1. Leave her and let this guy online have her. Which is hard because I never loved anyone like her.

2. Confront her and get yelled at then lied too again? I have no idea if she will keep going.

This might sound immature...but create an elaberate profile and try to talk to her..say you found her at such and such place...flirt with her..and if she falls for it then I guess you got your answer.

That is the immature way of doing it but at least you will know.

But if you can't trust her...there is def. some kind of problem. I hate when people are sneaky like that! pisses me off

This might sound immature...but create an elaberate profile and try to talk to her..say you found her at such and such place...flirt with her..and if she falls for it then I guess you got your answer.

That is the immature way of doing it but at least you will know.

But if you can't trust her...there is def. some kind of problem. I hate when people are sneaky like that! pisses me off

Been there done that. Not a good thing to do cos the result can hurt and more lies come out, and if its a case of her finding out you've done this you've pretty much destroyed the trust that she has in you. i have been in a similar situation. My bf was cheating on me for 7months and if it wasnt for a drunk night alone at his house i would never have checked his logs. Rang him at 2am in the morning cos he was at work said "it was over." Never seen a guy get home so quick from work. Needless to say we've worked it out.

Not the easiest thing to get through, but certainly not the worst. Feel free to send me a private message if you wanna chat.

cass

snoping around wasn't good idea as now it opens new subject. but if u feel that you can't trust her than it would be the best to walk away. but i think that u need to talk to her and tell her how u feel, ask her why she does that. maybe it's not serious as it seems now. not only single people go on chat there is nothing wrong in that. but if messages are "i love you" and similar, then she has to decide to be with you or to be online. good luck

It has always been my experience that trust and respect are essential to a relationship- without them- there is no relationship.

What we seem to have here is your girlfriend is keeping things from you and lying to you, which is disrespectful, (which may or may not be cheating), and thereful, you are not able to trust her.

I know I wouldn't want to be with someone whom I could not trust, and who did not respect me.

Since you have already talked to her about this and the most you get is she gets defensive and angry and then continues to hide things (which, in my experience, oftern mean she HAS something to hide- i.e. cheating)- my only question to you is-

Do you want to be with someone who is sneaky, disrespectful, and whom you cannot trust?

If not, what are you going to do about it?