Your First Kiss

My first kiss happened with my now-ex the night before I had to leave for college. We spent a long time talking in the car, and I had a now-or-never mentality...I intended it to be a short peck on the lips, but it turned into a 10-minute long kiss. We had almost 2 years to practice our kissing since then, and in retrospect, it wasn't the best kiss I've had with him...it was quite awkward, even, because at the time we weren't close...But it was definitely special, and I was on cloud nine...

First, real and non-imaginary kiss experienced tonight with an 18 y/o black single mother that I meet from plentyoffish on the internet (no strings attached of course, her son already has a father, etc...).

The kiss was brief and lip contact only. I disclosed to the girl after the first lip kiss that I never kissed a girl before. We had a second kiss again together. On contact, it seemed that it was nothing too special, but it seemed to have a very huge psychological release since I've been making a big deal all the time about being 30 y/o and never kissing a girl before.

I felt like I was in a different world afterwards. I felt like in a whirlwind when I was driving home and went into a different dimension. It felt romantic to have had a first kiss. I heard music on the radio when driving back home from "One thing I want for Christmas" from Britney Spears, and "All I want for Christmas is you" from Marriah Carrey, and that Titanic song from Celine Dion, all playing while I was thinking about my first kiss and further enhancing the feeling.

It's one of those things. You kiss and don't feel anything instantaneously, but then you start contemplating it, and you start thinking about it over and over again, and then it builds a nice romantic feeling on it's own. Almost like a 'smile'.

Like in my 'dream of the first kiss' it seems like a paradox of time, a quick brief kiss, but eternal in time, and it means more when you think and reflect about it. She also found out I was a virgin too afterwards I guess.

Wow. It looks like I'm the only person on here with a positive first kiss experience. First I write a thread about a good dream with a nice first kiss from a hot blond girl boss who wanted to make up for underappreciating my work for the company and the kiss was amazing even if it was a dream. Secondly, with the one I described here. What is it with you poor people, am I the only one in here with a good first kiss experience to brag about? Or is it because I'm so desperate after reaching 30 y/o without any kiss, that I'll interpret any kiss as being a life changing whirlwind eurphoric and romantic experience just to justify the long wait was worth it? Fits like two pieces of a jigsaw together I suppose, or a magnet.