how i can be sure he's serious about us??

hi everyone,

sometimes i think i'm such a bad gf, cause many times i think i forget about everything my bf has done for me.

for some reasons, i feel like i dont trust him the same, but when i think about it i'm afraid i'm being unfair cause maybe i should trust in what he says.

actually i have the problem as many girls have, im so much sensitive, so if something happens i just say : maybe he's gone

but he's coming from europe to south america twice a year for me, he brough me to his country to meet his family. he was able to face obstacles when we just met. he bought me a gold ring to show my parents he wants to make a commitment and many many sweet things i'd never expected someone could do.

please some help... i know sound weird, it's even for me after typing all this, but i can be sure he's serious?

Really you only see him twice a year??? that's got to be hard

personally i think the gold ring to show HIS PARENTS was the sign of commitment. Cause now he has to answer to not only you about the relationship, but his parents. That shows he's serious to me.

When will you get to see him more frequently?

hi Colors,

thanks for your qick reply

the ring was to show My parents he wants to be engaged with me

yeah, i see him only twice a year it's cause we have a long distance relationship, i didnt mention that. that's why it's so hard to keep myself going on with this. you're right it's hard, but as long as he's comforting me with his love , i'll be OK

hi Colors,

thanks for your qick reply

the ring was to show My parents he wants to be engaged with me

yeah, i see him only twice a year it's cause we have a long distance relationship, i didnt mention that. that's why it's so hard to keep myself going on with this. you're right it's hard, but as long as he's comforting me with his love , i'll OK

Oh I'm sorry I misread that part.

either way I would take that as a huge sign, he's serious & wants your family to know it. (men usually avoid the parents if they aren't serious)

He sounds like a good man & he makes you happy. It must be hard to know how serious he is when you don't see him regularly in person - but he seems to do his best, regardless of the distance & that says a lot.

That's awesome he'll be in Peru for 3 week .......and that's during valentines, very sweet!

Have fun!!!!