That's it... broken hearted and hopeless

The relationship is over... she is dating someone else. Now everything is broken. There is no hope ever. Anyway she has changed, she has new friends who have bad influence over her and I guess that change is permanent. She leaves her old friends behind and she dates that guy who is, that she does not know, a notorious cheater. All I am hoping is that he will cheat on her too. I know it's bad to wish her this but it is my only hope for now... All I can do is stop the thoughts I have about her before they come to mind...

You make me weep and wanna die

Just when you said wed try

Lovin, touchin, squeezin each other

When Im alone all by myself

Youre out with someone else

Lovin, touchin, squeezin each other

Youre tearin me apart

Every day, every day

Youre tearin me apart

Oh what can I say?

Youre tearin me apart

It wont be long, yes till youre alone

When your lover, oh, he hasnt come home

Cause hes lovin oo, hes touchin,

Hes squeezin another

Hes tearin you apart

Every day, every day

Hes tearin you apart

Oh girl what can you say?

Cause hes lovin, touchin another

Now its your turn, girl to cry

Na na na na na na

Na na na na na

Na na na na na na

Na na na na na

-- Journey

Ran into her today... can't really say she seems happy... she even looks angry when we run into each other, though I don't really say a word to her, keep talking with my friends... I know her new date is becoming a more concrete thing... I have a strong feeling of emptyness and boredom, I go out with friends and try to keep myself busy, but yet it does not change... I've lost something I really cared about and I just wish she can realize the same... Dammit, yeah I know I should try to move on and live my life, yeah I should'nt even give her attention for she does not deserves me... Everything on this forum is helpful but there is nothing I do, to relieve this feeling eating me from the inside... Am I normal, holding to things that do not really worth my time ? No, I know I'm a melancholic freak but then nothing pleases me in this... I'm a mess for now and though I would like to have someone new in my life, I don't feel I can do that nothing is healed and it will never happen... trust me on this one I still carry wounds that happenned 5 years ago and they are just as hurtful as the present situation...

Btw, I don't reply on this post so it can stay up the list, I just need people to share their experiences...