Unanswered questions...

So my boyfriend recently broke up with me three weeks ago and started dating another grirl the next day...convenient...oh but its not cheating having some one lined up...whatever.

Anyways I am moving on, dealing with having to see him, and here about him with her...I am ok...But what is killing me inside is that I don't know what went wrong. I don't know what I did or the reason he started pulling away, he just cut me off about six months ago...closed down. We have been friends for 7 years! I feel that I lost my best friend and I have no idea why?

I know I won't get answers from him, I can't even bear to think of him ever being my friend again. He has put me through so much and I hate him for it! He doesn't deserve my friendshp. I feel as if I never knew who he really was...I guess I am just wondering how do I just accept things for what they are and move on...I keep trying to understand and make sense of the mess but I just don't think that there is anything to make sense of here. I want to learn and grow from this realtionship but I feel that I was just fooled this whole time...thanks

Sounds like your ex could be suffering from the "grass is always greener" syndrome. The thing is maybe you didn't do anything wrong and he just

wanted to try dating this other person. I know it's hard, believe me. Don't be surprised if he tries to come crawling back someday. Your situation sounds a lot like some of my friends, who dumped their GF's because they thought they found someone better. They were wrong and regetted it. I'm not saying this is your case for sure, just my own experience from guys I know dumping their GF's for no good reason.

I am in a similiar situation and I just wanted to wish you lots of luck. Spend lots of time trying to take care of you. I agree with another poster that I wouldnt be surprised if he tried to come back one day. Not to give you false hope, but it seems to take some longer to realize what they had/lost then others. Hopefully, for you when he wants to come back its too late!