Feeling crappy. Thinking about ex at Christmas time. It's been 6 months.

i can't believe i lost my soul mate twice

i lost him once 7 years ago...we were only together for a few months...but then 5 years ago, i went back to him because I thought about him every single day of my life...and now...after 5 years of planning my future, my entire life with him, everything is gone...

why did you do this to ME? how could you do this to ME? after everything i have done for you...

i just don't understand...

what makes it worse is that im realizing more and more now that i loved him MORE than he ever loved me...so he was my soul mate but i wasn't his...how can i move on knowing this?

No Strawberries: I'll never understand either: Too much hurt, not enough truth, nothing is right, too much sadness...

Here it is... feel free to post yours, I think this is quite theraputic really:

A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face

A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same

But all the miles had separate

They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind

I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time

I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams

And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello

I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know, and anywhere I go

it gets hard but it won’t take away my love

And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done

it get hard but it won’t take away my love

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

but tonight girl it’s only you and me

Guys,

I am thinking of calling my ex tomorrow (when he is at work b/c then I know he can't just hang up on me)...I will be breaking NC 20 days...

BUT i am just so lonely...i miss him...i still love him (even though I ended things)...

I feel like I still have so many unanswered questions...or is this just an excuse for me to call him...i just want to see him one more time...is this wrong?

HELP

p.s. i hate myself

Dako,

even though I ended the relationship, I ACTUALLY feel like I was dumped by him...and that's not how I was planning on having the conversation

by the way, i am in a complete state of panic/shock and anxiety...i am not a heartless, insensitive person...this was someone i was in love with for 7 years, so you'll have to excuse me if 20 days of NC is proving to be much more difficult for me than expected.

Sorry if I implied anything critical of your recovery.

My post seemed strident, so I apologize.

I just mean that the contact would be a bad idea.

When I was dumped, each call from her at work put my stomach in a knot.

20 days is a horrible stage in your recovery, and it would open wounds for you both.

I still think giving him hope is wrong, since it'll add yet another high and low to the rollercoaster effect.

NC is hard to stick to, but each time tou make contact it sets you both back.

I'm doing ok. A friendship of mine just ended today. Our of anger, my friend told me my ex was getting married next year and moving in with the man she was seeing and buying a house or something. I took that rather well, actually.

I'm dreading Christmas day a little bit but I should be fine. I'm having dinner with the family, including my mother. It should be fun. OH... I've found GOD!! I've become a Christian again after 7 years of agnosticism and atheism.

Yeah...finding God after my break up was probably the reason that I am still alive.

The pain is still there but I don't feel like I'm alone anymore.

It's a good thing that your ex is moving on. At least it will unable you to move on. Fully closed doors feel easier to deal with than the once that are half open.