after the break up i wanted my ex back and when we started talking again i thought that we can get back together...but i didnt do anything...he had one girl after break up and now he has another...

the thing is that i want to get back with him but i dont feel like im totally ready now (even when he was single and we talked online every day)...id love to try with him one more time some day...i thought that i wanted now but actually i didnt do anything to make it happen...and i think that simply it wasnt the right time

lately i heard nice saying... the singer Pink said about her husband... when they were dating she broke up with him (they got back together anyway)...and in this inteview she said about the break up:

"i knew that i wanted to be with him forever....but i wasnt ready for forever yet"

ahhhhhhhh, [whispers secret]

u will be ready when u are ready and when thoughts like that don't happen

in the meanwhile, think about this - when those negative things happened, did they surprise u? catch off guard? was it both?

see, the positive side to this is u already went through the lousy part, and both of u will be able to recognize any such slippage [no sexually condom pun intended -plan bers] - so when u think about it, the 2nd go-round should actually be easier - and in life we go through a random amount of ups and downs - i've gone thru enuff downs to last a lifetime - so, i did my tour in desireland - smooth sailing for the rest [fingers and toes crossed]

In one sense, I know what Pink is saying. With my first bf, we got together when I was 17 and were together for 4 years. I often thought 'Why didn't I meet you when I was 25 and had lived my life a little?'

But then I realised, that, for me anyway, if he really was the right one, I would have wanted to live my life with him. We just weren't meant to be, but that doesn't mean I didn't love him.

I'm not saying that this is the case for you. But it was for me. And I know several couples who got together young and are married with kids now. The fact that they never got to go out and 'live a little' never bothered them, because they felt they were already living.

What is it that you are you waiting for?

with my boyfriend, i know i'm young... i'm going to be 21 on the 22nd... but it doesn't scare me to be with him now and to plan a future for us later on. i'm not considering breaking up with him to get a few more guys in be4 i get married. i don't want another guy touching me. so until you can feel ready to be with him, why bother. i never understood people staying in actual relationships with people they couldn't see themselves marrying.

thanks guys for your feedback

i think like i need to forget and wait till my life changes...it will in the next few weeks....

and i think that my family needs to forget too...its not like my ex did something terrible but they remember how i acted after the break up...i think i was ashame that it didnt work out that i kinda stopped talking to my family for few weeks....only basic conversations although we live together

thats why i want to wait till i move out from home and be more independent and then maybe think about getting my ex back...and try one more time in totally different circumstances

If you felt you were not ready then so be it...

Don't try and force anything, it won't work...

Just take care of you and if things are meant to work out then go for it...

BitBit, it is because you are much more mature than most women your age...

heck there are women in their 30's who are never happy with who they are with and are always searching for someone "better"...

Glad you found someone to be happy with and he found a great person also...

thats why i want to wait till i move out from home and be more independent and then maybe think about getting my ex back...and try one more time in totally different circumstances

Hi

Move on without thinking of getting your ex back. Because as time goes, people change.

In the process, you might meet a new special person. Or you might meet your ex again, however there is not guarantee that he will be still single at that time.

with my boyfriend, i know i'm young... i'm going to be 21 on the 22nd... but it doesn't scare me to be with him now and to plan a future for us later on. i'm not considering breaking up with him to get a few more guys in be4 i get married. i don't want another guy touching me. so until you can feel ready to be with him, why bother. i never understood people staying in actual relationships with people they couldn't see themselves marrying.

I like your attitude! I also feel the same way, but I kind of got screwed on that deal, I guess.

Regardless, I think lines like "i knew that i wanted to be with him forever....but i wasnt ready for forever yet" are a total cop out. I saw if you really wanted to be with someone, you would be with them. Period. You don't hurt the people who love you so that you can come back to them at a later date -- it doesn't really work that way.