Is it a bad idea to go the strip club with my bf

I agree with the other posters, as long as it's not going to bother you when he gawks and gets turned on by the dancers, then it could definitely be a lot of fun...and a new thing for the two of you to do... Just think of the great sex when you get home!!!

I think it could be fun! Just for kicks, ya know. I did that with my hubby once. I was reluctant at first, but ended up going. I didnt get a lap dance though...You need to go to a classy place though, not a sleezy, trashy one.

I was amazed by how many other women were there with their BF's or husbands. It's all in good fun!

it was my idea but I talked to him and he said that he wouldn't make any bad comments about the girls that may offend me, we had a talk about it.

well, if you've already discussed the boundaries and whatnot and he's agreed to be respectful of you, why not give it a shot?

I thought it might be fun to go together, he said he would like to go because it would turn him on to see me get a lap dance...what do you think?

Hah, I'm sure it will indeed, as you are a very pretty girl judging by your picture, but still, he's also gonna be turned on by the half naked woman in front of you. So, if you're not insulted by that, then go. But don't go if you would end up feeling bad about it. Don't do it because he wants it, do it because you do too.

Personally, I admit I'd be mentally crippled for life, with insecurity and hurt if anybody I dated wanted to go to a strip club and watch some naked skank gyrate in my face.

I agree with the other posters, as long as it's not going to bother you when he gawks and gets turned on by the dancers, then it could definitely be a lot of fun...and a new thing for the two of you to do... Just think of the great sex when you get home!!!

Yeah, great sex because he's all riled up and horny over other women. Now of course, this may be fine for others, and so be it. But again, personally I admit I would not like this. I guess it's up to everyone's individual feelings on the matter.

well to be honest I will need to talk to him some more about gawking and things like that because if that might happen then I definitely will not like it he should be respectful that I am there and not be gawking and acting all horney with them..its should be for us

Girl, that's what is going to happen though. I'm not sure how it's supposed to be for "us" as he expressed wanting to go so he could see naked girls shake their stuff in your lap. That means he definitely A) wants to gawk B) is going to gawk and C) wants to see strippers and is bringing you along so you don't feel insulted that he went behind your back.

Now I'm not trying too hard to influence you towards my opinion or anything, as this is a personal decision, that only you can make, but if you would feel bad about it in any way, and you would feel hurt/insulted/insecure by him checking out the other girls (which he will), then perhaps you should refrain from going. You'll end up having a horrible time rather than a good one.

well if I tell him I don't want to go he would be fine with it.. so maybe I dhould hold out until I feel totally secure..I just thought it would be something fun and adventurous not something dirty and in the form of him wanting to see other girls...he never made me feel like that

well now I don't feel so sure, I am getting uncomfortable with just the comments posted here. Should I be worried aboutt his, but I brought it up.. Oh no

If you're feeling uncomfortable it's probably because this was in the back of your mind the whole time anyway.

If you were 100% comfortable with going to the strip club with your boyfriend then you wouldn't be expressing doubts now. I wouldn't be worried or anything, he's not going to run off with the strippers. And a lot of people here would argue "oh, it's natural for a man to look at and be aroused by lots of other women besides you" and blah blah blah. I guess biologically speaking, yes. But I still wouldn't like it, and I'd be hurt and insecure. What you have to do is look deep into your mind and think of how you would react to him inevitably checking out the girls. If you're fine with it, go and have a good time. Don't let all my negative comments stop you. If you know for a fact that you'd just end up feeling insecure/hurt/ and bad about yourself, then I wouldn't recommend going.

well if I tell him I don't want to go he would be fine with it.. so maybe I dhould hold out until I feel totally secure..I just thought it would be something fun and adventurous not something dirty and in the form of him wanting to see other girls...he never made me feel like that

Just know that he is going to be looking ,and enjoying what he sees. That's kinda the point of a strip club. While he can control his behavior, he can't control his level of arousal.

I mean, honestly? I've been to a strip club before with some of my female friends, because I'd never been and thought it would be interesting. I didn't particularly want to see naked girls dance, as I'm straight, but I figured hey, it'd be interesting. I wouldn't call it dirty exactly, some of the strippers were really nice girls and chatted with us on their breaks. One had been left by her boyfriend and was trying to support her son. She wasn't skanky looking actually, she was actually beautiful and she was really nice too. She expressed though how it was so much easier talking to us girls than having to fake it with the guys. I found it a little dirty, the men leering and jeering and ogling them, to be quite frank. Not the strippers themselves, but the men's reactions.

It might still be fun and adventurous, but I guarantee yes it's partly about seeing other girls dance naked.

I thought it might be fun to go together, he said he would like to go because it would turn him on to see me get a lap dance...what do you think?

Well yeah, I totally think it would be fun. I find women attractive, so chances are I'd get turned on too. Go for it (I would)... as long as you're comfortable, do it!

Now provided of course your man is respectful.

The only hesitation I would have, would be the lingering question....is this the start of something else?? If he finds the thought of you getting a lap dance from another women a turn on, than he enjoys the idea of you & another women together. So will this open the door to something more/the next step...a threesome?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't go, I just want you to be aware of whats going to be going through his head. If you think you can handle that, then by all means, go for it.

I've been debating doing this with my girlfriend on my 21st birthday in January. We've talked about it, and she says she is ok with it, which I believe due to passed experiences we've had. We're not jealous people.

It's just imperative that you know ahead of time how you are going to handle certain things. If you go, don't be afraid to ask him to leave early if you are feeling uncomfortable.