Girlfriend doesn't like saliva?

My girlfriend doesn't like to makeout with me because she doesn't like saliva. I think she is making a big deal out of nothing, but she thinks it's slimey and gross. Maybe she is thinking too much about it having germs in it or something, but I really don't think it's a big deal at all. Does anyone have any tips for what I can do to get her to relax about saliva and just enjoy making out?

Maybe she doesn't like excess saliva? Are you a "messy" kisser? Maybe try not having so much excess saliva in your mouth? I dunno really, I had an ex who was a very messy kisser and I hated kissing him

I was wondering this too....lol

I dont like to kiss someone with a mouthful of spit either

Maybe she doesn't like excess saliva? Are you a "messy" kisser? Maybe try not having so much excess saliva in your mouth? I dunno really, I had an ex who was a very messy kisser and I hated kissing him

No, it's not like that. She just thinks she's going to get sick by the germs in the mouth. Plus, saliva = spit and spit is gross. If you spit and looked at it and touched it, you might be grossed out by it too. I think she thinks about it too much when she is kissing, rather than focusing on the kissing. She just thinks about how sticky and slimey and gross people's spit is, and so she thinks about that when kissing, rather than thinking about how great it feels to be kissing.