I've finally got the courage to completely let you go.I realise I've been fooling myself that you care all these 2 years that we've known each other.I don't want to be your friend with benefits anymore.I don't even want to be your girlfriend if you offer me that.I deserve better.I deleted your phone number and IM,deleted all of our photos and videos,it's all gone,I've finally managed to erased you.Tonight is the last time I'm going to see you and tell you it's all over.I know you won't feel half of the emptiness you made me feel before but I don't really care now.I don't want revenge,I don't need your love,I know you can't make me happy.I used to live with the memories of our past,but in reality it's all a bunch of crap.This is the perfect ending of this piece-of-sh*t story.Farewell.

Hey Shake-

Congratulations on letting go of your ex.

He seemed to be a toxic combination for you anyways.

Without him, all the memories, you can move on and find someone who can give you all that you deserve, a loving relationship that isn't based on a friends of benefit situation.

I am very proud of you.

Hugs, Rose

xaxa Thanks for supporting me and cheering me up when I needed it

i remember how depressed and pathetic I was when he broke up with me.I didn't even know about a thing called NC.Maybe if I had done it on time it wouldn't have taken me 6 months to move on...only to become friends with benefits later...and then decide to forget him because the crap is just wayyy too much.

Congratulations shake__

Just a quick question, how did you do it? Because My ex is also a toxic combination and right now i dont ever want to see him again but then in saying that he can still hurt me and i havent let go and i would like to.

Any advice??