Today is 1st December.I had a last talk with my exboyfriend on phone.

He messaged me last night and invited me to his place watch moive.I didn't reply.And he called later.

I was crying to tell him"I think we had better keep No Contact"

He said"Ok,if this what you want"

I continue"I love you so much and want to spend my rest of life with you.But I respect your decision of not wanting to be with me,I accpect fact that you aren't in love with me.So I want to let you go.I want to keep you as my friend,but not right now.We need disappear from each other's life."

He said"I want to keep you in my life.I miss you so much."

I asked again"Do you really not love me at all?I just want to hear at last time."

He answered"I still love you and care about you a lot,but not in love with you"

I just wanted to emphasize that"I make this decision of NC today,because there is nothing I can do to get back with you.You are the one left me.So I don't have anything to regret.I respect the destiny.Let nature take its course."

We broke up on 10th April,at that moment I had known He had fallen out of love.I tried so hard to get back with him.Being friends didn't work at work.He even promised me we could get back together if we started as friend again.

There is nothing I can do right now.Let it go and start a new life.

i am going thru the same thing so i completely understand how you both must feel right now. i know that not being with someone you love is horrible but in your case you are truly lucky that this person still loves you and that is something special. you can make someone be 'in love' with you, and think about how they feel knowing u are in love and that they love u but cannot be with you. that is just as hard. so be gentle and kind and treat each other nice. best wishes.