Shaved or natural?

rand_gen

Out of curiosity, do girls prefer shaved men? or natural? I mean 'down there', not mustache or beard.

And also for girls. I personally prefer shaved or neatly groomed girls

as a lady - i like men to be neatly maintained. However - being clean is the most important thing

i also do not believe that man pubic hair is so important to be kept nice as ladies?????

I'm all off! Sooooo much more sensitive!

Sparkle xx

I always keep myself neat and waxed.. so i expect my partner to at least trim.. i do NOT expect my guy to wax... but PLEASE trim... especially if its long enough to be poking out my eyes... i'm not kidding... i once had my eyebal scratched because some guy was too lazy to go snip snip .. would have taken him 1 minute!

ROFL!!! Hehe getting poked in the nose and eye with pubes! I guess I'm lucky, my boyfriend has very little body hair to begin with (two teeny little thin chest hairs) and he trims his pubes and his arm pit hair. I trim, too- for me, ladies who are hairless down there are disturbing because it makes me think of a little girl. I think it looks better with some hair so I just trim mine a bit.

Dude, don't you have anything better to think about?

This is a sex & romance forum afterall, and I want to discuss something that might improve my sex & romance. I believe there is nothing wrong with this topic.

If I don't bring it up and you leave your hairs as wild as a virgin rain-forest down there, your boyfriend might as well choke.

Thanks for all your reply.

For myself, I prefer trimming to shaving (avoids razorburn and keeps things soft instead of stubbly).

My man is au naturel right now, but I'm trying to convince him to trim it back a bit. I've never been with a guy that was trimmed, so I'm curious. I'm sure i'd like it.

Completely shaved? No way. I tried it before, and damn it was itchy! I think it would be weird if the boy didn't have any hair down there.

I prefer a man to be clean and well groomed. Trimmed yes... nothing worse than getting poked or stopping during an intimate moment to hack up a fur ball like a kitty cat. ick.

Myself... I've tried the "hard-wood floor" look.. and think I like the "hard-wood-floor" look with a neatly trimmed tiny throw rug.

Men should be hairy

Trimming? I dont care, as long as it is no shorter than a #4 or so

but really... men should be as hairy as possible

I dont understand how women get hairs in their mouths and things... The occasional one, yes, but its not that big of a deal!

Women, I dont care if my women are hairy or not. I havnt been down on a woman for a very, very long time, so I cant quite remember what my preference is with THAT... but I dont care about armpit hair or anything.

Myself? I keep my armpits and legs smooth, and hte "underneath" of my bits... but I keep the triangle, the full triangle, just trimmed. I cant shave or wax so I dont really have a choice, but I havnt had any complaints