fingering vs sex

Here is this thing. i would rather pleasure my boyfriend then be pleasured, and he is the exact same way. but the thing is, it feels good when hes fingering me, expecially when he is eating me out, but sometimes i just a little...err..irritated down there and it starts to hurt. he has done it to me pleanty of times but sometimes he just does it to hard and i tell him to do it more gently but it still sometimes hurts. you think that that would go away after i got used to being fingered,but it still doesnt. plus then i try to relax but sometimes i just cant and my legs will tighten together and we joke around about how i cant keep them apart but it really bothers me. most of the time when he is fingering me i just feel like i would rather have sex because i feel like it would feel a lot better. but i never have had sex sooo you would think that that would hurt more. but it seems like it would be a lot more gentle. i dont know.

any advise?

First few times, yeah intercourse will hurt.

Check your boyfriends nails, make sure they are trimmed and not too long. Long nails can be painful.

There should be adequate lubrication otherwise the skin can get irritated.

I've had a few girls who after a bit, get very sensitive in that area and don't want to be touched. That could be the case as well.

Fingering shouldn't really hurt....unless there is something that is keeping you tight (just being careful here - as lots of other threads about that subject)

If he is merely sticking his finger in and out of you - ask him to stay in side, and don't pull all the way out. Get him to stimulate your g spot. That can feel just as good.

I've had a couple of 'fumbling' men before and they were rough - it just wasn't nice.

Make sure you are wet- and that he's not just going for the pot of honey (so to speak) ask him to stoke your inner thighs, tease you a bit, play softly with your clit, before he slides his finger into you.

I've not be fingered for a long time in ages....as it always moves on to sex for me!

Sex won't be any less painful - his penis is a lot bigger then his finger. But if you get the above right, fingering should be more comfortable.

AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL HIM!! COMMUNICATE WITH HIM - AND YOU'LL GET IT RIGHT!!

Sparkle xxx