Please help me understand

OK, I have been posting about my ex/co-worker here for the last week. I tried a little NC over the weekend and I sent her a text on Sunday afternoon....Late Sunday I got a I miss u 2 back from her.

Monday at work, in the hallway I try to smile and walk by her, she calls me we talk some. Nothing too heavy just she misses me making her laugh. She texts me a ton that day and calls 3 times 1 time on the way home from work where we talk for almost 2 hours.

Tuesday same deal except conversation gets a little heavy, I ask her if she is going back to her ex, she says no but her parents invited him to Thanksgiving and he is going. She says she wants nothing to do with him but feels bad because he moved here for her and has nowhere else to go and I know he is still hanging on to her.

She calls me later that day and tells me she left something at my place she needed for the next day for our company Turkey Day Celebration..I ask her if she would like for me to drop if off on her doorstep before she gets home but it ends up she comes over to get it. Her schedule is a couple of hours off of mine so I get home get her stuff together and leave it downstairs for her with the door unlock, I fell asleep. Next thing I know she is next to me and we end up kissing, we talk for about an hour, she says she needs a friend right now, I am trying to be understanding but this all hurts so bad. We give a small kiss at the door when she leaves, we both smile.

She wanted me to tall her this morning to go do something with me, it is something I have been waiting to do for years. I don't think I will call her, actually she already doesn't have the time so. All advice is welcome, she has always been honest with me and I see no reason for this woman to lie, I am so damn confused.

I have not sent her a text first since Sunday, all the calls, texts and all have been made by her. I miss her dearly and it is tough watching her go by, I know she still cares but I really feel she is done with him, she just gets an incredible amount of pressure from her family to be with him.