hi all,

perhaps i'm being very paranoid, but i'm so afraid i may have become pregnant. i just had sex for the first time in august, and none after until this month. i'm in an LDR and my boyfriend was in town for a week and we slept together several times. each time we used spermicidal condoms and he never ejaculated inside of me. we never had any condoms break or split. my period was due either yesterday or today and still hasn't arrived. i realize it's not very long, but my periods are *very* regular. i feel so terrible for not going on birth control. the past few days i have had my usual "pms symptoms," but i haven't officially started bleeding. i'm not sure what to do and i think i'm driving my boyfriend nuts. he said i should relax and give it a few days at least. help!

adore

stress and other factors can delay a period... i suggest a home pregnancy test, which can be accurate on the day you miss your period, or even before.

if you are really worried about this, maybe you should add an additional form of birth control in the future, like birth control pills, foam, or sponges... condoms are good for prevention of STDs, but not always 100% reliable... so two forms of birth control always works to ease the mind and help prevent diseases and pregnancy...

stress and other factors can delay a period... i suggest a home pregnancy test, which can be accurate on the day you miss your period, or even before.

if you are really worried about this, maybe you should add an additional form of birth control in the future, like birth control pills, foam, or sponges... condoms are good for prevention of STDs, but not always 100% reliable... so two forms of birth control always works to ease the mind and help prevent diseases and pregnancy...

you're absolutely right. i feel so irresponsible for not going on the pill.

thanks for your reply.

adore