guys and dolls

Please, please, think about this for a moment or two...Have you ever had a bad break up and told the other that they were bad in bed? Whoever you are, you cannot do this, not only will it come back some day to haunt you but it haunts the person you said it to and they bring it to their next relationship and it is a tough brain bash to break....so no more below the belt! Unless of course you can make them better!

No, I have never done that and I'd never do that. It's below the belt, but also below my standards to say such a thing. I think it tells a lot about the person who says this. Did someone tell you this? I think it reflects more of him than of you.

Ilse

I would dump someone who is awfull in bed (and I've done that) but I would never admit that as a reason for a brake up to that person or to anyone else I know.

It would be rude, probably ruining a part of guy's self esteem, and finally let's not be self centered -if he was awful to me, probably I wasn't the best sex he ever had too.

If some guy told that to you - don't take it seriously, people say all kind of stuff when they hurt.