First "date" (?) with a girl tomorrow

So I have my first date with a girl tomorrow (I'm a girl). I'm not out to anyone...not even to myself really. This is sort of a way for me to gauge my feelings because I knwo guys haven't been working for me.

The reason I'm posting is kinda silly, but I need answers.

I was the one to find this girl (on MySpace) but she asked me to meet up. I'm not sure I'm really even attracted to her, but whatever, its good for me to do this.

My question is: if we get coffee or food- who is supposed to pay? She asked me to hang out first, but I also was down for it and found her on myspace.

Its so much easier to figure this stuff out when its girl/guy.

Let me know what you guys think. THanks!

Before you meet her why don't you suggest going dutch on the first date? Then if one of you decide after you are chatting that you want to pay then you can. That's the nice thing about dating women are, "THERE ARE NO GENDER ROLES OR RULES!"

Let us know how it goes!

Ballys knows what she's talking about. In same-sex dating, there aren't rules about who pays. You don't have to follow the set script that heterosexual couples have used for ages. You can go in with the plan of paying for yourself and her paying for herself. That doesn't mean that you can't really hit it off and decide later that one of you wants to treat the other.