This question if for the Ladies. Your advice is greatly nee

Hi ladies,

My question is if you have to men equally, deeply, and unconditionally in love with you, who would you choose. Let's say both have the required height, looks, physique, etc. The only difference is that:

One has a good secure good pay job, financially stable. But you are not really in love with him but think in the long run you might love him.

The other is unemployed at the moment, trying to find a job and then go back to school. Not financially stable yet. But he is the first person you ever clicked with and you do love him.

Who would you choose?

BONUS question.

I you were with one partner and had ok intimacy with him. I mean enough to satisfy you orgasmically but bad forplay. Then you break up with him. Now you are with a second partner, the forplay is great but the orgasm is sometimes not that satisfying. which would you choose?

i would choose the guy that i have clicked with and love. i wouldnt dump someone i love for a guy that i MIGHT love in the future. All though that he is not stable yet, if i was really in love with him the i wouldnt care as much of how much money hes making...i would just motivate him to get a job....but if hes the lazy type and doesnt want to work then no im not gonna be with him. Cuz if i choose to someday marry that man i know we wont be able to take care of a family. But i do think love comes first before money does,,,but the man needs to get up and start working.

aaand i dont think im gonna answer the bonus question...not for me, im not yet in that level.lol

I will always choose they guy I am in love with. And if the foreplay wasnt great I would show my guy how to make it great. Money and Employment dont worry me really as long as I know the guy is going to get a job and is looking for one. I wouldnt leave someone and then jump into another relationship straight away either.

definitely the guy I'm in love with. You're not going to be satisfied in a marriage with a man that you don't truly love. It wouldn't work out, and you'd always wonder what you were missing. If you're with the one you truly love, you're not going to miss anything, and if you do, it's not going to be things that are really important.

As for the bonus question, you have to let the guy know what you like, and then it won't matter anymore

Ladies,

Thank you for shedding some light on that topping. So far 3 out of 3 would choose to go with the guy they love. If this is mostly true, I still have shot at getting this girl back.

Do any of you know from personal or someone else's experience where the individual stayed with a person which he or she did not really love that person but stayed since that person was very caring and loving. Could the one that was not in love learn to love that other person over time?

But thank you for your honesty. this helped me alot.

Hi

Like the others, I would definitely pick the guy I was in love with. As long as he wasn't being a bludger of course. Money and status is so temporary- love doesn't tend to be.

Sex- wise, most guys seem to love it if you help them out in the right direction! it's that chemistry thing again.......

good luck!