Spending Money

My problem is when I spend money, I can't stop getting a bit OCD about it. I start counting it, etc. Now it's not that I don't have much, it's just I hate spending it, even on food. Me and my buds like to hang out every friday, go to the arcade and play DDR I have fun and all but lets say I spend 10 bucks in the day, it annoys me. I really never had a problem spending money on my ex but when it's to myself, I feel it's needless. Is there any words of wisdom or possibly anything to help me cope with spending?

You have to look at yourself as "worthy" to spend money on. If you are not spending money excessively, then it is OK to spend money on yourself. Sometimes we have to take care of ourselves and splurge on ourselves instead of always taking care of others.

I sometimes get like that, where I get weird about spending money on myself but I wont hesitate on spending money on someone I care about. It's like I value someone else more than I value myself.

Look you got it good my dear.............i'm the type of person that won't spend money if I don't have too, and when i do i'm still scared too.......its not like i don't have it, its build up to alot now, it like i have it incase something happens and I need it, could be a good thing!

Look you got it good my dear.............i'm the type of person that won't spend money if I don't have too, and when i do i'm still scared too.......its not like i don't have it, its build up to alot now, it like i have it incase something happens and I need it, could be a good thing!

Oh of course, I feel it's good that I have a bit of worry or else I'd end up like my brother who spends money on just about anything that looks cool to him. But the thing is, I'd like to have fun with my friends without feeling like an idiot for spending money.