Hi, I wrote a long story earlier about what happened in my relationship but no one replied and I dont blame them since it was a giant essay but I just need some help on which direction I should go. I have been broken up with my ex for 3 months or so and lately I have kept myself occupied and have been fine but sometimes I feel lonely inside and I sometimes get angry thinkin of her. I just want to try hard to think of my past relationship as a learning experience and just move on but I tend to fall into bad habits such as procrastination in school. Is there any way I can fix myself? I just don't want to fall into a hole because failure is gonna be an added ingredient to this breakup and its going to hurt..but sometimes I can't help but repeat mistakes. so if anyone can help me out there I would really appreciate it.

revitalised - sorry your first post went un-advised....

Welcome to ENA.

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. Don't think of yourself as anything that needs fixing. EVERYONE feels bad after a break up. You're certainly not alone out here.

I do think you should continue doing things that help keep your mind occupied and busy. It's the idle times that are difficult.

Keep trucking as they say. Day by day, things WILL get easier........

Yeah..the only thing left to do is just keep myself occupied. I try opening up to friends but I wouldn't call them friends. one of my friends kinda told me she was a B**** and then began defending his own ex so I was like, "yeah nice friend u clown". So I think I will have to just find my own path and stick with the things I like and just eat well and find a way to excercise more often..thanks for your help I appreciate it a lot..

Try keeping a journal. Write down all of the good things that happened in your relationship, and all of the bad. Remember them both for what they were. Sometimes documenting your thoughts really helps. It get's better with time. So I am told. I am going on 4 months from my breakup, but kept going back, so I am really just starting over.

I am going to write down everything about my 1.5 year relationship, so I can remember what was great and bad, what I would change, and what I would not... If we get back, we do, but if not, it's a learning experience that is just preparing you for the one you should truly be with.

I was doing fine and dandy and now all of a sudden she wasn't very nice to my little cousin. hes 14 and I respected the fact that they had their own friendship and didnt persuade him to stop talking to her after we broke up and shes 19 now and she yelled at him and said he was stupid for thinking her friend passed away. Like people have wrong assumptions and now he said hes going to block her off his list and now I feel crappy inside because I hate being reminded of her and now I have to deal with remembering about the terrible things she would say and it just annoys me..