This might sound stupid but...

Ok i might just be being stupid but...

Well i've been seeing this guy for around three weeks and i mean i really like him. His been totally honest wih me and i know where i stand. But in his lovely honesty came the fact that his last two relationships only ended because he moved or left school. And those girls were both really in love with him. He said one of them still is and he feels really guilty about hurting her. Could this mean he still has feelings for her... As i said i'm probly just being stupid but i dunno should i be jealous of that... I mean for all i know if he hadn't left school they could have still been together.

• 3 weeks later...

What you said doesn't sound stupid and neither are you for posting what you're feeling jealousy over. I was actually curious to know whether or not the fact that your jealous is more so if you're worried that, if he still loves this woman how can he love you as much or will he love you as much if he had to walk away from these other women. Its amazing how much jealous can be sparked by fear, the fear that the other person is a threat because they're getting something from someone you thought only you could get.

Its very hard to let yourself go to someone who could reject you at any point and at any moment, but doing so is the basis of trust and love. He could still have feelings, but any true man would not act upon them or love his present woman any less for it is them that his heart should lie. Sometimes all we can do is hope for the best and trust ourselves to be fine in the end. Afterall its not what we do that brings people closer to us, its who we are. The best we can do is give ourselves completely, trust and appreciate everything they give back.