what to do pretty long

hey ok i came into a situation that i don't know how to face i mean i partially do but then i want to know answer kinda, yea confusing but yea im a 20 year old male and i was dating a 18 year old woman and she is a senior at high school. she broke up with her boyfriend that who she was dating for two years. about three months later i came accross her some how.i saw her working one time and i decided to talk to her. she was everything i was looking for in a woman and i was just so happy i was honest loyal trustworthy she was the same way. she was so honest, trustworty and loyal too, and she was as goofy as me and i could act my self around her and be even more happier. of course in any relationship people argue and we argued over stupid stuff . and i don't very often yell at her for anything im soft spoken and kind and stuff like that. i barely get mad but when i do i do get mad. we gone out for about 5 months and then she just started having doubts about us and of course i didnt want that to happen i really found what i was looking for and she felt the same way and she was so great to me and i was the same to her, but she ending it becuase she said she was not ready to be in a relationship. i was heart broken of course and i looked and talk to everyone i know for advice. about two weeks later we hung out sat night and watched movies at her house. i ended up staying the night and stuff. i layed next to her and fell asleep. we woke up in the middle of the night and just started making out. the next day she drop me at home so she could go to work. she called me asking me to go to blockbuster to see if she lost her licence there so i checked but i didnt find it. i called her to tell her that i didnt find it and then i mentioned that if your bored i can come up there to keep you company and she said i am always welcomed. so i did and i end up working with her cuase it was very busy. while we were working she talked to me about us like what she think the reason why she broke up with me and she said is that she doesnt want to be obligated to anyone but herself. so we closed to together and then she kissed me. when we were leaving we were soppose to go to her dads but instead she end up dropping me off at home and i was fine with that cuase she only told her dad she was coming.so she dropped me off. so about 30 minutes later she called telling me that her dad didnt pick up when she called and that when she was laying in her bed alone at night she was thinking about me and how she missed me. so i came over(big mistake ) i ended up spending a night again and we kissed a couple of times. she mentioned a couple of times that we should stop kissing and touching and all that and i said ok. so i stopped. but we ended up kissing again. the next day she dropped me at home and i said have fun at work and she was like ha ok. so i didnt talk to her till around eight at night. i wanted to talk to her about us so i called and ask to talk and she sounded like she didnt really want me to and she said she didnt want me to come up to her job to talk to her. i said ok and then i asked her why not she said becuase it was cold i said what are you serious i was like ill be over there in a little and i hung up.

i got there and she seem like she was mad about something but she wasnt. so i tried to talk to her about us but she keeps sayig she just wants to be obligated to herself and i said you can do that, so why is it stopping us from seeing each other i mean if you love me like you say you do and i love you then why not? i don't know what to do. i just don't understand why she wants to be obligated she mentioned something about she was obligated with her ex for two years and she just wants to be obligated to herself. i was like ok so i want to wait for you then, and she said she doesnt want me waiting for her. that i don't understand eaither i know love is not a garentee but i thnk she is worth waiting for but she doesnt want me to. i dont know she doesnt like know one else but i cant wait for her? what should i do?

Id leave her and let her choke in her exuses and other bs. She's clear, she doesn't want to be obligated, well with you she can have all the freedom that she wants, that is if you follow the principle of being together, but still letting eachother being able to do their own thing. And this is what you have to tell her, that being with you doesn't mean she hasn't got the freedom if not being able to do her own thing.

Never wait for a woman, leave and they'll come back crawling to you.

well i think i messed trying to talk to her about us and then i just left and didnt say by or anything. i tried to call and apoligie but she didnt pick up so i left her a message saying that don't want to lose you if anything at least lets be friends but i never got a reply back so i think i just going to wait for her to reply but at the same time do my thing