RETURNING HIS THINGS - I Need Advice

My ex is dropping off my stuff this Saturday, I told him to just leave it outside my door even if he sees my car parked outside. I still have some of his clothes although he has not asked for them would it be ok if I just throw them away or should I return them? I want to do the right thing (anti-bad karma), can I just put his stuff in a box and leave it outside my door so he can pick it up when he drops my stuff?

Also, what if he knocks? I am so tempted to see him again but I know it will only bring me to my lowest point again.

HELP!

Hey there,

Leave his things in a box on your front door step. Put his name on the box so he knows they are his and you are leaving them out there so he take them if he wishes to do so.

I would NOT be home all day on Saturday. I would be over a friend' house, shopping, taking a drive, anything so I would not be around or tempted to answer the door. You can do this. Stay strong.

Yeah I agree with kellbell. Leave his stuff in a box for him and dont be there when he comes. I made the mistake of being there when my ex came to get the rest of her stuff, and it set me back. Be strong but be smart too and just go somewhere, anywhere when he is coming.

Agree with all of it.

the tempation will be to stay in and wait to see if he does knock.

Don't stay in...maybe write a little note for him saying "sorry, can't see you at the moment, here are your things"

At least he'll know you're not bein mean and you will be doing the right thing for both of you...

Don't be tempted to see him...you're already aware of how this willmake you feel

xx

Hey there,

Leave his things in a box on your front door step. Put his name on the box so he knows they are his and you are leaving them out there so he take them if he wishes to do so.

I would NOT be home all day on Saturday. I would be over a friend' house, shopping, taking a drive, anything so I would not be around or tempted to answer the door. You can do this. Stay strong.

I agree. take off for the day somewhere. and yes, you may as well give him back his stuff.

good luck

I'm also in agreement with kellbell. I'm also going through a very nasty breakup and I have not seen my husband in months. We communicate via email and I box up his stuff, label it and leave it in the garage. He picks it up when he can. I avoid all contact with him and it will immobilize me, truly. He doesn't care as he's moved on, but I can't just yet.