Confused about different kinds of pleasure.

Okay, I don't know if this would really be considered a problem, but here is my situation:

If I touch myself anywhere 'down there', clit or anything else, I hardly get any pleasure whatsoever. It may feel a little good depending on what I do but nothing great and it certainly doesn't lead to orgasm. I've also tried using those vibrators that come in neck massagers or wherever, outside my panties, and it starts to feel good and builds up to a peak, but never anything really really intense. I doubt its an orgasm. And a few times I felt waves or something go through me, but still nothing like what I'm supposing an orgasm would be. I've also tried running water on me but that doesn't even feel as good as the vibrator. And the thing is I have to be really still and hold my breath for a while to get it to build up to the peak, otherwise I lose it. That's the first thing I'd like advice on I guess, to see if that's normal.

The other thing is, that if I think or fantasize about someone making love to me, or watch people kiss or make love on tv, I get a really good feeling. But it's in a totally different way then when I try to masterbate. I get a good feeling in my stomach. If I keep watching for a while and/or if it gets more passionate, it's starts to move to down there, but still in a totally different way. I really love having this feeling in my stomach. I try to fantasize or watch those things on tv often just to get this feeling. I like it much better than the feeling I get from the vibrator. I was wondering if anyone else experiences this, and if it's normal to like that feeling much more? If anyone could shed some light on this subject it would be very very much appreciated Thanks in advance.

p.s. The feeling I get from watching or fantasizing I've experienced at one other time. It was when the only boyfriend I've ever had came up behind me, while I was sitting in a chair, and wrapped his arms around me when I wasn't expecting it. The feeling just shot through me. I think that may have been the first time I felt that feeling.

Thanks.

i am the same way with the masturbation thing. i don't feel anything really unless my boyfriend does this. i like that feeling in my stomach and i get it when my b/f kisses my hands or when he puts his hand on my face when he is looking at me or kissing me. i love that feeling too. i thought i was the only person with the not being able to really feel anything(i thought of it in a way of like not being able to tickle yourself really). sometimes i get a feeling from tv but not that much usually when my friend is visiting is the only time it happens

WASUP !

So when you watch tv , or fanetesize, put the vibrator in. And slowly make your way throught your fantasie. Combine the 2 together. As you said that it make you more *AHHH* then watching.....So act dont just sit there , operate !

As a guy , i dont know how is it posible not to have an orgasm. But even me , while musturbating many times you just pass time or just want to sleep well. Some times, maybe 3 time a month I have a really good one. So basically the same with you. Dont start to *you know* unless you really FEEL hot and you cant conltrol your self. The same minute grab your vibrator or your hand and do it as soon as posible. Trust me you will get a grat one. But do it slowly.....dont rush...... Gently....... Hardcore dont work here....

See you around, Confused & Lonely [i dont like the lonely , becasue You are not alone........ ]

• 2 months later...