He changed his number on me! I'm so hurt!!

Ms.Lady

I can't stop crying, I think I am seriously headed for a nervous breakdown. When I posted about this jerk two times, I didn't want to listen to everyone here, and I should have left him alone from there.For the past week, when I call him he never picked up, his voicemail would come on. It drove me literally insane to the point where I couldn't stop calling excessively. I wasn't in love with this guy, I say more obsessed than anything. He was the only person that called me and he had such a charming way about him that I liked.We were never together.He's the type of dude to mess around with different females.Why I like him so much I don't understand. He was actually the first person in a long time to at least ACT like he cared about me. It meant so much!He would listen and he would laugh at my jokes, it made me feel so loved and appreciated. Everyone else seems to be in their own little world. I'm too weird or not attractive enough for anyone's attention.

Then he acted like a jerk later down the line, when I call him from a different number, He always pick up but when he see's mines! He doesn't pick up. So I called him a couple of nights ago on my mother's cell phone. He doesn't recognise the number, he picked up and once he realised it was me, he quickly hung up the phone in my face. So today I call and I realised that he changed his number. I literally fell to the floor in tears! I'm officially alone again and it hurts so bad. No one ever cares about me, no one can fulfull my happiness. I really don't know what to do with myself right now seriously. I'm here in the house and it's driving me crazy! All I hear is silence. I can't make friends easily because it seems no one ever likes me or I become weird! I don't have alot of friends, I say maybe 3 good friends and most of the time, they can't talk to me because they're busy with their own lives. I'm so seriously lost and confused, I don't know if I'll ever get through this!

later down the line you will realize how wrong it was to excessivley call him especially from other numbers, it makes you look like a nut. i dont mean to be rude, but im trying to help you, cuz at times i feel the same way.

you are lucky you have 3 friends you can trust, take time for yourself, do what you want to do. dont make all of your thoughts about your ex.

easier said than done i know, but you were a person before your ex, find out who that person is again, or develop into someone else that you like.

Well, I dunno...I'd love it if a girl called me every minute. But then, I'm not a jerk like your crush appears to be. You said he's the type to 'mess around' with different females? Why did you date him then? I hope all women realize that dating jerks is never a good idea, no matter how much they turn you on.

I'm just curious...are your 3 friends all female?

I apologize in advance if I'm being too blunt . . .

If I were him I'd change my number too! Your excessive calling makes you seem a bit um, psychotic. If someone were to do the same thing to you I'm sure you would've react the same way. Seriously hun, I think you need to move on and stop obsessing over this guy . . . it's not worth the energy . . .

This guy was a git, you should know that. Forget about him. He might have been kind to you b/c he saw a vulnerability that you had that he wanted to exploit. Some people like to make you feel bad after they've shown you kindness because they feel powerful to know that you want them. When you want them, though, and they know it- they treat you crappy after that. Forget about him. There are plenty of fish and the sea and the idea that no one will love you is a plain lie you are telling yourself b/c you are hurt. People can be jerks. Stay away from those types...its hard to trust, but when you see that they aren't good people, be glad they avoided you or avoid them! You'll be fine, you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Sorry, but you should have taken the hint. Even calling someone on just one number constantly is weird. But trying to trick them into talking to you? That's a little freaky. And while changing his number seems a bit drastic, I can sort of understand why he would feel uncomfortable.

Don't worry. You will meet someone who cares even more about you. But you need to relax. Don't call so much, keep busy. It will make him think, "What's she doing? I wish she would call me!"

Don't always be available.

Don't even think about him anymore. Good luck!

I can't stop crying, I think I am seriously headed for a nervous breakdown. I really don't know what to do with myself right now seriously. I'm here in the house and it's driving me crazy! All I hear is silence. I can't make friends easily because it seems no one ever likes me or I become weird! I don't have alot of friends, I say maybe 3 good friends and most of the time, they can't talk to me because they're busy with their own lives. I'm so seriously lost and confused, I don't know if I'll ever get through this!

I feel very badly for you. I know what it's like to feel isolated and to have that one person you want to count on and they bail. I know what it's like to obsessively call someone that doesn't want to hear from you. I think you should look at this as a positive. Now you don't have the ability to contact him. You have to start working on yourself. Build your strengths, evaluate yourself and feel better about you and finding happiness within yourself.

Your comments about being alone and not being able to make friends easily mixed with you obsession with him concern me. Is this normal for you?

It could just be that this is all circumstantial but are you familiar with the signs of Borderline Personality Disorder? I'm sorry if this questions hurts. I'm just sincerely concerned for you.

• Like 1

Even though I knew this guy was a jerk. I still wanted company from somebody, even if that person had no respect for me, which is sad I know. Even when he treated me like crap, I still had someone by my side. Now it's nothing but emptiness.I couldn't stop calling him because I wanted someone to talk to, I wanted to escape the loneliness I was feeling. Now I feel even worse that he changed his number on me. I know calling him too much was overboard, but I couldn't help myself, thoughts kept racing in my head about him deserting me and my nightmare came true.

I've been teased and ridiculed and I've been told how to act by friends,family and people since I was small.Most people don't like me because they think I'm either dumb or weird. I've heard that all of my life and so I just give up in finding friends. No one ever seems to be interested in me. I don't have much of a social life and I don't even bother making any new friends because it's just going to be the same story all over again. Now that I'm alone, there's just nothing to be happy about really. I really have no self-esteem, I don't feel attractive or smart. I really hate myself. If so many people dislike me and tret me badly, maybe there's something wrong with me then?I literally lost it last night as I was drinking out of a glass cup and I smashed it against the wall and I broke down crying. I'm so depressed right now that I'm literally sick to my stomach.

*hugs* I know how you feel. I'm sort of in the same situation myself, except not as intense (although I have my intense moments of depression when I've had a bad day). I don't have any advice but I just want to let you know I empathize. PM me if you wanna talk anytime. I know exactly what you mean about people misunderstanding you and thinking you're dumb or weird. It sucks.

I am here too if you ever want to pm me.

I am concerned about you. We need to make a plan for you that will lift your self esteem and get your strength back.

Are you involved with any hobbies? You've got to find a way to get control of your emotions back.

I'm sure there are many people that can relate to you and people that would appreciate having you as a friend. Don't let your past rule you!

Hugs ~~~~~