just cant FIND IT

ok...ive been with my boyfriend for about 6 years now.... ive been with 2 other girls before him...and i just can not find the orgasm spot...we tried everything and i even tried everything.... EVERYTHING...>ANYTHING.... is it possible that i just do not have a spot... i just am incapable of orgasming?

in the shower when i put the showerhead on mine it feels good than for a secoind i get this like real good feeling for about 3 seconds and than i have to push the showerhead away cuz it feels like its tickeling...and when my bf cums and i suck on it a second after he goes AHH like it tickels...so maybe thats what mine is...but i dont feel rockets...i dont see flowers blooming....

we bought a dildo and treid that...and all i was feeling was something vibrating inside/.outside me....

common...5 years? if i cant even find it myself....

im very sexual active with my bf....anywhere anytime... anything.... i love him just being inside me... but as far as anything else....

i cant let him go on and keep trying so hard and nothing happens...he knows and i know...we just dont speak of it sometimes because he really REALLY TRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE HEEEEEEEEEEEELP...i just turned 21 and when we drink it feels much better...but i still doint see rockets people!!!!

It sounds like you're focusing too much on it. Don't think of a goal or a finale. Neither of you. Just enjoy being together and the feelings you're having and expressing your love for each other. After all, that's what's really important isn't it? Sometimes my girlfriend dosen't orgasm because, as she says, she "wants it too much". That can happen. If you get there, great, but try to focus more on enjoying what you have instead of the opposite.

thanx everyone...i appriciate it a lot

but honestly...i dont look forward to it that much...

i have learned to relax...and it does feel better everytime i relax more...but ever since i got off birth control...weve had to use a condom...and i dont want that to fall off or rip... and your right.. it only matters that we are together... i understand that...but to him its more...he wants me to... and i want to also...but again...ive never lettin him do oral on me ...he did it ONE TIME when we first started going out but thats 5 years ago and i was so imbarrased that i said stop real fast... i have to get RIGHT out of the shower before he does that... i dont want to stink... i just think maybe when we get our own house it will be much easier... ill be able to relax and nobody will be around or interrupt us... maybe thtas the problem,.... to many ppl can be around... and the car just isnt comfertable... maybe im that type...

and what if he gives me head wrong? what do i do...tell him he isnt doing it right...ok so i tell him that...than what...i cant even please myself so how do i show him how...

can u suck at giving girl head?

i just think maybe when we get our own house it will be much easier... ill be able to relax and nobody will be around or interrupt us... maybe thtas the problem,.... to many ppl can be around... and the car just isnt comfertable... maybe im that type...

I agree. Having a place where you can be alone with no worries of people being around or hearing anything is a plus.

and what if he gives me head wrong? what do i do...tell him he isnt doing it right...ok so i tell him that...than what...i cant even please myself so how do i show him how... can u suck at giving girl head?

Yes. Guys can do it wrong, especially when they are inexperienced. haha. I wasn't really sure what to do when I first did it to a girl, but when I would do something right she would kinda moan and be like "right there" and I would feel excited and proud that I found a good way of doing it. And, don't be embarrassed about it! Just relax and focus on the pleasure you feel and nothing else.

Also, just so you know, I'd recommend trying some different techniques when you are by yourself, because I've heard it's a lot easier for women to have an orgasm for the first time when they are by themselves, and the more you orgasm the easier it is to have an orgasm in the future. So, just do what feels right, and if it feels good, don't stop. That's all I can say.