Disappointed & nothing ealse matters...

Hi guys,

I posted on this forum a few weeks ago and got some helpful advise...I have been reading through everyone's postings here and I have been thinking that it's amazing how many people end up getting hurt from their relationship...

I am just coming to tems with an 'I love you and I don't want to lose you and it's not you but its my life and I would one day like to marry you....after I find my self by being along' type of relationship and I understand how much it hurts...

I suppose people do lose them selves in relationships...and so that they find themselves we become the ones that go off track and start doing rebound relationships to get over our previous ones....and down the line, without wanting to we may end up hurting someone so that we find out selves...

I just felt very low and lonely and I wanted to vent...

I have started my new job and I am trying really hard to keep on top of all of my meeting and everything as it's manic right now....but I just don't see the purpose...In the end of the day I feel that I just earning more money but it has not really changed how I feel -empty and alone....

Can just one person disappoint you so much that nothing ealse matters???

Olena

Aaaaagh - I just got the "I need my space to do my own thing and to work through issues" from my bf. He didn't come out and say "I want to breakup". So I don't know if this means that he will come back or if we are done.

It hurts a lot and I don't know what to do except be strong (try) and go out and do my own thing. I have butterflies in my stomach and heart.

olena - people disappoint you like crazy but is it our expectations of them that did this?

I was given a lifestyle we would work for then when the lifestyle was coming about he had change of heart and no marriage - in the last few weeks i have become harder then i ever have colder and less open to love it is my defense mechanism - concentrate on you and one will find