Anyone ever know a liar that wouldn't confess????

This is the worst kind of liar and I don't understand why he won't confess?! My boyfriend created a fake email and wrote to me pretending he was some guy that liked my website and wanted a platonic relationship. He was trying to bait me to see if I'd cheat on him. Anyhow, the reason I know this, is because I put a spy program on his PC and can see everything he types. Hence the name 'spygirl'. LOL. I can't tell him HOW I know he wrote it , but I said "I know this was you, it can't be anyone else." He was so angry and denied it about 50x. He was literally screaming into the phone and calling me f-ing crazy, etc. This is my boyfriend!!! Now you know why I put the trojan on his PC! I didn't feel I could trust him.

So what does this make him besides a liar? I mean, is this the worst kind of liar or what? I gave him such an easy out and said "I know this was just a joke, so admit it, its no big deal." He won't. He insists it wasn't him and we will most likely break up over this. I know,I know....for the best, blah, blah, blah...but it bothers me how someone could be so adamant and not confess when they are caught in a lie.

What are your thoughts? This ever happen to you?

BTW - If you want to know about the program I use, it's eblaster 3.0. best $99 you will EVER spend!! LOL

Well, it sounds like he is really embarrassed and unable to admit that he was caught in the act. People get very defensive when caught doing underhanded things. I wonder how you would react if he found out how you caught him? Would you be a little embarrassed?

Honesty and truth are far more important and essential to a successful relationship then deception and vigilance. Plus it a lot easier on both of you if you can trust each other rather then having too Spy on each other, no?

Just a though. Maybe you should confess your mistakes and try to open yourselves up. What do you have to lose? You said you were going to probably break up already.

You're asking about knowing liars? Honey, I know a liar, trust me!

My exboyfriend, who I thought was the perfect guy, who would never in his life lie or cheat on me, well, I found out at the end that he was just a big lie. When I found out about him cheating, he denied it so manyy times that I was like "stop making yourself look stupid and admit it already" The actual lying bothered more than the cheating!

Oh and I just have to say this story... well for memorial day weekend, he went to this beach that alot of people go and he ended up kissing his exgf. Well, I never knew that. So one day, I found out his ex's screen name and was reading some shit on her profile out of curiosity. Wel she has an online journal and I read it, and it said about kissing him in this beach! I was like wut the hell.

And i asked him about it over and over again. To see if he would admit it. Well he never did. So I just sent him an email with the link to her journal where it said it. He was like "shit!" and I was like "deny that now!" and I just dumped his sorry behind once and for all.

Good Luck, liars are the worse type of ppl