Having to spell it out...

Probably doesn't sound like a big deal, but I find that quite often when I feel want "a piece", I'll start touching my FH (future husband) .... like, smooching him, grabbing his tackle gently or smacking him on the bum! lol...

But he doesn't get what I'm doing! He'll be like "what are you doing woman!" and I literally have to spell it out what I want to do...

Does anyone else have a similar problem?!! :splat:

Probably doesn't sound like a big deal, but I find that quite often when I feel want "a piece", I'll start touching my FH (future husband) .... like, smooching him, grabbing his tackle gently or smacking him on the bum! lol...

But he doesn't get what I'm doing! He'll be like "what are you doing woman!" and I literally have to spell it out what I want to do...

Does anyone else have a similar problem?!!

Sounds like he's teasing you, to be honest!! My previous partners tended to read *any* gesture remotely affectionate as a sign I wanted to have sex, so I found this post really sweet. Have you talked to him about it?

My girl does that. She'll try and kiss me, she'll grab me below the waist.. She'll even rub me in the car while I'm trying to drive us home..

Sometimes I catch on to what she's wanting.. Other times, I'm just oblivious she says to what she's trying to hint.

Why hint ladies?!

I am with a girl right now that does this sort of thing all the time. Unfortunately, much of the time she doesn't want to take it further. Very unfortunate indeed. I think I may need to communicate how it can be frustrating for a man to get super turned on by these little affections, but yet get no release from the tension.

Are you sure you FH is crazy horny all the time? b/c I am not seeing the signs!

Men are logical. Think of Spock. Whatever it is you want, say it. If you want us to ask you out, say "Ask me out!" and we will. God, I wish I could date a Vulcan girl.

Don't Vulcans only mate once every eight years??

Thanks for your comments guys... we have 'done it' before so it's not like he's shy about it... I think that he's just not that sexual... *sigh* lucky me...