Am I Reading Too Much Into This?

Hey people. Just a small question about my relationship with my boyfriend (long distance relationship).

OK, so, on Sunda morning he text me as usual, but then he got kinda grumpy because I wouldn't send him a "dirty picture". I didn't want to so I tol him. Then he hasn't bothered with me since. I text him a few times and rang him once but he just hasn't bothered.

Am I reading too much into this? Or is he just after one thing and ignoring me because I won't give him it? *Sigh*

Input would be great!!

I don't like the sounds of this. He should never put pressure on you to do something you're not comfortable with. By not responding to your attempts to communicating, he's creating guilt, which is often a terrible pressure.

I would continue trying to reach him, maybe this has nothing to do with the picture. I would have a talk with him about your comfort level, though.

Hey people. Just a small question about my relationship with my boyfriend (long distance relationship).

OK, so, on Sunda morning he text me as usual, but then he got kinda grumpy because I wouldn't send him a "dirty picture". I didn't want to so I tol him. Then he hasn't bothered with me since. I text him a few times and rang him once but he just hasn't bothered.

Am I reading too much into this? Or is he just after one thing and ignoring me because I won't give him it? *Sigh*

Input would be great!!

Suppose it depends on a few things:

How long have you been together?

Is he often like this if you don't text him dirty pictures?

Is he nice to you usually? Only if he gets his own way?

I mean, alarm bells are ringing gently for me - but you need to weigh this up against the whole relationship.

Good luck!

Suppose it depends on a few things:

How long have you been together?

Is he often like this if you don't text him dirty pictures?

Is he nice to you usually? Only if he gets his own way?

I mean, alarm bells are ringing gently for me - but you need to weigh this up against the whole relationship.

Good luck!

Been together a while, on and off because of the move!

He doesnt normally act lke this hardly ever asks for pictures

He is normally lovely to me all of the time even if I say no or be nasty to him!