I recently got introduced to a girl by a mutual friend,I liked her from the very beggining and she was also very nice to me we spent alot of time together for the first three days.On the fourth day being a free day for both of us we went for an early morning ride which culminated in us spending the whole day togehther in the evening we went back to my place and as i was not really preapared for it everything at my Place was in a mess she even spoke about it and offerd some suggestions,at this point i thought that we were really clicking and after a few drinks i dropped back to her home.

I called her back the same night and she picked the phone spoke to me for a while however when i tried calling her the next day she did not pick the phone instead she switched her phone off.In frustration and anger i text her asking if she wasnt going to talk to me and she text back telling me that Why should i call her 20 times a day.

Now this is the most confusing part, i got so hurt that i deleted her from ny phone book because with her Numbers in there i could not resit calling her.I assumed that it was not meant to be She however texted me 4 days later and asked if i was willing to be with her that evening,i got the message on the next day and texted back accepting the offer she did not reply and i tried to call her number again but she never picked the phone now after 3 dys she still has not responded yet she only introduced the topic of us being together again

shoud I just forget about her and move on with my life as though she never existed?

Hi mcbenz,

Sounds like what's happened to you is really similar to something that happened to my roommate. If I'm getting your message right, you guys just met and spent the next four straight days together. It's good that you guys got along well enough at the time, but it seems like a lot of time to be spending with someone you just met. I don't know how many times you called in a day, but maybe she just needs some space right now. It is odd that she'd send you an invitation and not get back to you, but maybe something came up?

I don't know how close you two became, but I wouldn't write her out of your life all together. Just lay off a little, stay cool, and be friendly. It never hurts to have friends in your corner. Hope everything works out for you.

From your posting I think you might be coming on a bit strong to her. After all, she just met you and she probably has other things going on in her life. She probably didn't turn her phone off to avoid you, she just had other things to do. But your overreacting to that may have her wondering just what is going on.

Slow down. Take it easy. Let things happen naturally and see where this leads to.

It sounds like you don't have much experience So I'll give it to you straight.

You have to relax. Girls like attention not stalkers. You like this girl right? So if you know she doesn't like messy ,F'd up, crack house decore then clean your place and make it so she'll be impressed. The next time she calls, tell her you have something special for her and invite her over. Girls like surprises, so make dinner or buy some wine. Don't go overboard though, and act like a gentleman.

Girls go for mature, clean and relaxed guys. How you keep your room says a lot about your state of mind. So start there.