do guys like being kissed on the neck?

WOW! I didn't think it was just me who got all tingly when that happened! I thought it was everyobody!!!

Seriously, it's an awesome thing to me, getting kissed on the neck... It makes me all warm and fuzzy... I get that tingly feeling, and maybe it's because I know that she is definitely into me, or maybe it's just a physical thing... either way, I love it!

S.A.M.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a guy and I love it when my girl kisses my neck... the ear is even better. That zone is very sensitive and, to me, when a girl is kissing your neck and you can hear and feel her breathe its such a turn on! I know that i can drive my girl crazy by kissing her neck and sucking on her ear lobes.

• 5 weeks later...

my boyfriend absolutly loves it when i kiss him on the neck! like it seriously drives him crazy. just kinda suck on it or lick it lol. but SOME guys.. not ALL aren't very sensitive on their neck.. so it doesn't feel as good. but some really like it. you should ask the guy.. or just do it, and see how he reacts.. If he like closes his eyes and starts breathing harder.. you'll know he likes it. Or if he just sits there... and doesnt say anything... not a good sign lol