Shy guy and me.

Dindi

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I tried to find some help on other forum but it wasn't so friendly.

Some feedback on myself. I'm a little bit shy, but I push myself to be outgoing, and I haven't had any real and long relationships (just wasn't ready, I guess). Can't think of anything else.

So, what's bugging me is that I have this shy guy in my class that I like. I see him every day for an hour, and then I also see him once a week later in the day (hope you understand). He's 3 years younger than me. I talked to him couple of times and he's even funny at times (it's then I realized that i like him). Since then I haven't talked or looked at him much, cause I didn't want to put him in an uncomfortable situation. And today I bumped at him. Basically there was 4 people in the room including him and me. And I began talking about event that took place nearby and how incredible it was (began to be too expressive ](*,) ) And I asked him a couple of questions and then I again was afraid to look at him (so he might think that i'm ignoring him) and he left while I was talking to other people. I think I behaved bad. I'm wondering what should I do now? Should I apologize? How can I let him know that I like him without scaring him off? Sorry if it was too long.

hey dindi!

Welcome to ENA. first of all ppl here are friendly!!!

I have 2 quick questions for you.. how do you know he is shy??? and if he is, you telling him that you like him won't scare him away!!! trust me on that. give us more info please.. how old you are two?

keep us updated.

Well, I would make a point to go up o him, talk with him, and say one thing nice, a compliment to him. Then I would stop shortly after that and tell him to have a nice day, smile and walk away. If that does not get him to come after you a bit, repeat it a few days later.

I would also stop not looking at him Make some eye contact. When you do, look down, but do it looking and feeling confident.

Good luck.

Well, I would make a point to go up o him, talk with him, and say one thing nice, a compliment to him. Then I would stop shortly after that and tell him to have a nice day, smile and walk away. If that does not get him to come after you a bit, repeat it a few days later.

I would also stop not looking at him Make some eye contact. When you do, look down, but do it looking and feeling confident.

Good luck.

Thanks. I will tottaly try some of your advices.

Good luck.

I totally agree with ya on this one!

Thank you for advice. I look at him more and smile (I did today. Didn't have time for conversation, though). Well, he smiles back. I feel some positive vibrations coming from him, so I will proceed. And I checked the laws here - it's legal for me to have the relationship with a 15 year old and when I'm 19 he'll be 16, so it will be legal too. Wish me luck (although I hope I don't need it )