My Mom tried to commit suicide

this is my first time on this site. my mom tried committing suicide a week ago because her boyfriend left her for another woman. the women lives in our neighborhood and my mom sees them together alot. my mom cut herself with a knife and ended up in er she was hurt really bad and it makes me really sad. i wrote a poem about my mom i just wanted to share it.

MOM....i know there are alot of things wrong in your life

but please MOM put away the knife

now you went and cut your arm

and brought yourself so much harm

there are so many things he put you through

all you wanted him to do is say " I love you"

but just so that you know i love you MOM

i really do!

Its hard to see someone you love be this hurt. I know my mom been through it, but s he was strong enough to stay alive for her kids. At that time it was only me... She realize no man can mean more to her than her exsistance in her kids life. My mom has a lot of bumps in the love lane, trust me its not the normal he left her or she left him thing. There is always something unbelievable stupid happening.

Im sorry that ur mom is going through all this. Just make sure u let her know u need her. Ask her what will u do without her.

Aloneinthebigworld, welcome to eNotalone...where you're definitely not alone.

Your poem brought tears to my eyes. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to see what your mother is going through right now.

How long was your mother with her boyfriend? Do you think her life was more stable before she met him?

I read your thread. Welcome to enotalone. I can tell how much you love your mom and that you are hurting because of what she did to herself. I hope you know that it had nothing to do with you.

I think you should share your poem with your mother to let her know that you are hurting as well. I think it could help remind her of someone who loves her so much and someone who is worth living for.

You wrote a very touching poem and I think you should share it with your mom. It'll show her that no matter the circumstances in her life, there is still one person who will always love her. Maybe through your poem she will find the strength to live life for her, you and your siblings (if you have any).

Stay strong.

You wrote a very touching poem and I think you should share it with your mom. It'll show her that no matter the circumstances in her life, there is still one person who will always love her. Maybe through your poem she will find the strength to live life for her, you and your siblings (if you have any).

Stay strong.

I agree. Sun Kissed said that well.

Welcome to enotalone.

reading this makes me so sad. definitely without a question, share your poem with your mom and tell her how much she means to you... tell her how beautiful she is, tell her the adversity she has overcome in her life, tell her her triumphs in life (including you), tell her how much life there is still to live. tell her what kind of role model she means to you and how selfish she is to do what she did. tell her that you guys are a team and that you'll always be there for each other. tell her that "life is hard" but she's better than that. that there is a point to life.

I think you have done a grate job so for, its very hard to be with some one that down, what you have to do is reminder her your there that you need her that and the pain to you if she was to do this would be grater than that of a BG walking out it would be the loss to a son of his mother, I know that sounds harsh but, she needs help as well, be there for her and let here see her family needs her, I know you may know all this all ready and be doing it and much much more.

I still say your doing a grate job,