he broke up with me yesterday

And My weight (with which, what he has to say is, that he is ashamed of me, and that he had given me 6 years to cut it off!! and guys, im not proud of being fat or big or voluptous, but i dont regret it either, i have learnt to live with it and be happy, and tried everything to loose weight in all these years, which never made him happy, i had lost 15 kgs once, all he has to say is "oh you look good, but 5 more kgs wouldnt hurt) !

He really said this????? That's beyond words...I'm speechless...

Oh Asha, honey, this break up is the best thing that ever happened to you. You are now free to get your education and live your life and away from such repression and struggle with this loser!

Now is the time to focus on getting those six years back! Get your education! And do so a more mature and focused person. Go after it, and in doing so, you'll fill your mind with the intellectual challenge and your heart with the desire to do so...

And the situation with him and his new woman? I pity her, you know why? These same things are probably going to happen to her...

You're free kid...rejoice!

I agree TOTALLY. Someone who dumps you for your WEIGHT will get what's coming to them one day - and you don't want to be there when it happens.

This is possibly the most hurtful and retarded thing one can possibly say - I know that you know it even now, and hopefully one day you can look back at this and think that this was the best thing to have happened to you (I do think this about one relationship I had 10 years ago even though at the time I was devastated).

hang in there.

I did speak to him yesterday, and the whole thing was braught again.

My very close pal, who really couldnt stand me being so heart broken and in despair ,called him up to give him a piece of her mind, and told him to never call me again.

Well, me and my ex did speak after that, and he asked me if i really wanted this to go on, "i said i dnt know",

then i asked him " why did he say all that to me, and leave me in a state where i found it hard to get myself back together again,"

he said "i wanted you to hate me, cos i havent been faithful to you...

((oh gosh this hurts)))))) ,

and that "i have given hopes to someone else and i am very comfortable with her, that we "bed" together... (((the nerve of the guy to do such and actually tell me)))ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and shes cabin crew...and she knows about you and has been very understanding... blah blh blah ...

((((((((gosh i havent been understandin and thats why i was with you for 6 years!! get a life! you need treatment.. !))))))))))

i lost it completely, and i dint know what to do to myself!! (jus wanted to lay dwn on the road for some truck to go over me))))

sheesh... and guys, ii this 6 years, i have never even once given anyhopes to any one, let alone sleep and make myself comfy with other guys, why i couldve also slept around... and everythng....it really wasnt hard to do so... it was more hard to keep myself away ! ... but i did... i did what my conscience said was right and that was to stay truthful !

but anyways... ive left the Bstrd... ((but he will pay)))

but now, after all i see infront of me...and all the tears i shed for this ((( oh i sooo wana abuse))) ... i can feel myself becoming stronger... with the support of friends like you all..

I will survive...

Hmmm! so he finds another trolley dolly and tells you that you are too big for him and talks to you about his relationship with the other person.

Come on - what a come up ance he is gonna get.

You are 22 right? you have so much time to do what you want and find others and change things and your mindset. 6 yrs is long i know i was a 4 yrs but he is not worthy of your mind and heart -

enjoy your freedom - work to your career wisely you wont get these days back.

Ok girl. I totally agree with friscodj. This guy is POISON and he did you a favour of breaking up. He told you 'he gave you 6 years to loose weight'? Hun, he never loved you for who you are. Please now do yourself a favour and DON'T CONTACT HIM! If he contacts you, hang up the phone, delete and do not reply to texts, the same for emails. See him as poison that got into your life, the only way to get rid of it is to eliminate this sad excuse for a man, is to never let him enter your life again.

What do you mean by 'he will pay'? I hope you are not planning on some revenge. You know, what goes around, comes around. Let the universe take care of it, he is no longer your problem now. Why waste your energy on some revenge? The best revenge is moving on, make a better life for yourself and avoid and ignore him.

Ilse

Oh wow... asha84 you deserve so much better! I agree with everyone else who has posted here.

If I ever had a gf that cheated on me, I'd break up with them in a heart beat cause there are NO excuses. Just my opinion.

You need to discontinue this relationship, move on and start enjoying the rest of your life. There are plenty more of fish in the sea

6 years is a long time but with time and friends you will move on and you will heal.

Best of luck

mmd